ISO Roms, NES Mini, project

MattroBus

Hello guys hopefully I don't sound too dumb in what i'm asking but here goes

Lets start with the NES Mini/Classic as i'm sure thats the words that drew you into this thread. I'll have you know if it isn't already public knowledge somewhere on here already that it is possible to add games to the device and it is fairly simple even for somebody thats not exactly tech smart such as myself. Below I shall post a link to where I found an easy program that literally walks you through the process step by step and took me probably 10-15 minutes tops to do the first time and now just a few. Basically though you'll start by plugging the usb cable into your computer, holding reset and press power then after a few seconds let reset go and it will boot into whatever mod to add games. Longest part is waiting for the drivers to install on the computer and the original 30 game "kernel" to be saved in a backup folder.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/

Moving on to my next subject now that I have about 62 games running on my NES Mini along with the original TSB and this site's 2017 rom. I'd like to put together a little collection of roms for personal use and for everybody here to share if they wish to do so. Basically i'd like to do every 5 years/seasons since the release of the game but also a direct next season sequel so 1992 and then would it make more sense to do every 5th season 95,00,05,10,15 titled as 96,01,06,11,16 or count 5 years from 91 and make it the 96 season titled 97 and so on since 17 was the official 25th anniversary. I'm not sure when the first official rom was made here so I was gonna go with 2012 that I already have countin back 5 from 2017.
What i'm asking is for people to point me in the direction of roms for these seasons if they already exist since I can't seem to find them and just hoping the rosters and teams are accurate if not maybe somebody to make them in spare time if this sounds like a cool idea

I'd also like covers to be created or a template and instructions to create custom covers since they can be used on the NES mini and will make the overall presentation look great. For 92 I was just gonna use the Genesis cover and since the Cowboys won the Super Bowl that year but for 96 and so forth I was looking at Super Bowl champions and players, NFL MVP or maybe even ROY. So for 95 perhaps somebody like Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre or even Curtis Martin

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help and if my info in the NES Mini helps you then you're welcome

tec.jpg

tec2.jpg