Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DT.

Seattle WA - 09/03/17 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley

32 posts in this topic

enforcer.jpg

All that I will announce at this time is that there WILL be an epic Tecmo Super Bowl tournament in Seattle, Washington Sunday, Labor Day weekend and that Seahawks Legend and new NFL Hall of Fame member Kenny Easley will be honored in some way.

Though he may not find his way on the 8-bit gridiron on this day (or perhaps he will??), David Fulcher, Joey Browner and other hard-hitting, ball-hawking safeties certainly will, evoking memories of #45 in blue and white. 

Save the date!

1. DT

2. MAD MANYO (highest possible prestige level achieved)

3. Kamphuna (tremendous amount of prestige achieved)

4. Tick (of course, going in pretty much the order of prestige I envisioned)

5. Tailback King (if he can crack the code of what day it is)

6. Who else wants the most prestige by chiming in, thusly elevating their name toward the top of the list??

Edited by DT.

Most INTs + WRs left in heap after unwisely testing the middle of the field = Enforcer status achieved, poster acquired

Edited by DT.

When's Labor Day.........?  {OFFICIAL} day and date please...

(p.s.  and yes, I'm to lazy to look it up)

Edited by ~Tailback King~

FYI, to all the local Tecmo heads out there (and I'm not sure anyone other than the 5 of us peep this thread) this bar Tap Station in West Seattle is having a TECMO BOWL (not super) tourney Saturday Night 2/18. I got plans but the desire to run shit with Kenny Easley and his pink-ass Seahawks may change them. 

7 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

You wouldn't have if I was there...in the one game we played, I got you figured out. 

Dude, you can't even figure out when Labor Day is

Sniped.

TBK, the only thing I see you got figured out is how to lose gracefully. Practice makes perfect I guess.

22 hours ago, oklahoma said:

shame this is going down in SEA

The only place something this incredible could possibly go down. What's the problem Bo? Haven't you been looking for an excuse to show the Tecmo Van the country? ...Come on with it. Also, I wonder if its possible if Moonwalk will back his way into town to defend his crown. Who else wants to come tangle? No more excuses. Pimpin' Ain't Easley is the reason to come to Seattle for all of those that always wanted to.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, Tick said:

Dude, you can't even figure out when Labor Day is

It's the day yo a$$ is gonna take an 'L' in your home state after I win the toss and picc the matchup.........yeah, the "Labor Day Tournament".....and if you show up to Manyo's April foolz Tournament, I'll be much obliged to check yo a$$ before then.

On 2/25/2017 at 3:22 PM, DT. said:

Sniped.

TBK, the only thing I see you got figured out is how to lose gracefully. Practice makes perfect I guess.

B!tch PLEASE........You had the GIANTS and you barely won.  If that game woulda' gone 1 more quarter you wouldn't have.  I don't care how good Randall Cunningham is, N.Y. is 'elite', the Eagle's are NOT.  I will not make that matchup mistake again.....and there's gonna be nuthin' graceful about the beatdown you're gonna take after we play with even teams...(after that B.S. Portland tourney, I am taking the matchup thing very seriously) and if I were you, you playin' against me is a matchup I would avoid at all costs, unless you wanna be the first one at your own tournament to be made an example of.  I'm actually hoping you show up at Manyo's April 1st Tourney so I can brand an L on yo a$$ before then.  I got your #

On 2/19/2017 at 8:11 PM, DT. said:

I won the Tecmo Bowl tourney you guys...

I think I saw a pic of this either on FB or twitter.  What were the teams and how much did you win by?

On 3/11/2017 at 3:50 AM, Tecmo-Mad-Brad said:

I think I saw a pic of this either on FB or twitter.  What were the teams and how much did you win by?

The finale was cle dal. The semis vs me was the battle to decide it. DT won toss and chose Chi. I goofed and chose sf when I should have went giants.  He dominated and win 14 0. Not sure how it would have ended if I was the giants. 

1 hour ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

The finale was cle dal. The semis vs me was the battle to decide it. DT won toss and chose Chi. I goofed and chose sf when I should have went giants.  He dominated and win 14 0. Not sure how it would have ended if I was the giants. 

CHI and SF can really be a toss up.  Was he using Singletary when you weren't in shotgun?

Can't wait to go again to give TBK advice that he ignores, loses and misses out on the bracket, and then says afterwards that he should have listened to me. SHUT UP AND JAM.

^^^You muthaphukka!!!!!!!  I'v been using your matchup advise, and made my own personal LIST of all the possible matchups I'm sure I could win against anybody in the NW with any team I or they pick...you betta be ready Grip, because I'm comin' into this not just bargin' through the saloon door with a PHX verses the world attitude everyone so accustom to seeyin', but as a calculated ASSASSIN.  You and everybody else entering the Tourney should be afraid.....................be very afraid.  (TBK2k)

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 2:31 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

When's Labor Day.........?  {OFFICIAL} day and date please...

(p.s.  and yes, I'm to lazy to look it up)

It looks like my cousin is getting married that saturday. So me and mort may be in town that weekend. So the tourney being sunday may be perfect. I'll always wanted to tecmo up in Pac12 Conference.