Seattle WA - 09/03/17 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley

DT.

UPDATE: The Buennegal Bros are just about through the mighty state of Montana, which means they should be here tomorrow. Holler if you want to kick it with us in Sea-town tomorrow night. Gonna treat em to some Mariners-Athletics action at the Safe.

Yes that's right, they are actually going to be here, but don't worry I got a 3rd place trophy so there is still something to play for. Mort will probably pass out at some pt during the tourney but don't be fooled. He'll still wipe you. He's not only the wisest player, but the luckiest. My theory is he is able to commune with the Tecmo Gods. They tell him when to time his pass for a perfect JJ in the endzone.

One of us is gonna have to bring the most ruckus we've ever brought to keep the Enforcer poster in the NW.

3 hours ago, DT. said:

UPDATE: The Buennegal Bros are just about through the mighty state of Montana, which means they should be here tomorrow. Holler if you want to kick it with us in Sea-town tomorrow night. Gonna treat em to some Mariners-Athletics action at the Safe.

Yes that's right, they are actually going to be here, but don't worry I got a 3rd place trophy so there is still something to play for. Mort will probably pass out at some pt during the tourney but don't be fooled. He'll still wipe you. He's not only the wisest player, but the luckiest. My theory is he is able to commune with the Tecmo Gods. They tell him when to time his pass for a perfect JJ in the endzone.

One of us is gonna have to bring the most ruckus we've ever brought to keep the Enforcer poster in the NW.

In!

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor are perhaps the best players at their respective positions in the NFL right now, but Easley may have been better. He was the complete player. He laid people out AND he snagged INTs, something that the current crew doesn't really do very much. 

MORT waxed me for the right to a rematch with PTITTERI. Had to beat him twice to take the crown. ATLANTA VS PHOENIX.... JOHNNY JOHNSON, who had been a TERROR all day for TBK has the rock, phx looking to take the lead or tie... FUMBLES. Atlanta recovers. Punts. Survives a last second heave completion to VIA SIKAHEMA.

For the 2nd year in a row, your Seattle Champion is SOME GUY. Mort takes 2nd. DT (your boy) takes 3rd. Invaderstar 4th.

Congrats to PTITTERI. Well played. Thanks for all who came. It was a fantastic day of competition. See you in BRIDGETOWN. 1/27/18

Ptitteri came outta fukk!n' nowhere and layed the smackdown on everybody he played...I never saw that coming.  

(p.s.   @madmanyo360, @gripsmoke, @SirTed, and @fairfield ..........you're all dead to me ;))

(p.s. p.s.   for real though,....life is short.  Don't take the {classic} little things in life like these tourneys for granted...we got a NW brothahood thang we started...and you never know how many more tecmo tourney's in life your gonna get)

I welcome all legendary local players back in the fold at anytime. Even without all those luminaries in the mix, I think this was the most competitive day of Tecmo I have ever been a part of with the Buennegal Boys in the mix, Ptitteri showing what he can do, and newcomers Shermy and Dan Carroll bringing enough game to make things interesting.

I didn't get to square off with the KING this time, but... he got a couple nice wins! TBK a factor??? I'm not sure I fully believe it yet, but I expect big things from him in the P-town Throwdown that is inevitably happening. Details coming soon. Keep it here or follow @PortlandTecmo for updates!

• DFM unpinned this topic

^^^A couple nice wins????????  I think the word you were looking for was 'exceptional'!!!  I'm just glad I got to add @red98sethuthut and @Tick to my list of Tecmo legends that have fallen victim to the one and only T.B.K!!!!!!! .....but don't worry, Gripsmoke, Kampuna, Manyo, SirTed, and InvaderStar are on that list too, so you two have some company ;)  Kamp survived our rivaled PHX vs DAL by the skin of his teeth or I woulda been 4-2 .........but don't worry D.T., your times comin'...

Our Tournaments are twice as good as any of these other wacc a$$ tournaments.  We got twice the talent, and twice posts and views than any other tournament besides Madison...{#'s don't lie}.....It's about time for all you mods and other people who consider yourself veterans or worthy players to start recognizing what the hell we're doin out here!!!  I feel this site as a whole has a problem acknowledging that.  This tournament just had 2 of the best players from the Eastcoast attend our Tournament (The Bros. from N.Y.) and we can't even get a comment from @Knobbe, @davefmurray, exc...yet you will comment on some weak a$$ tournaments nobody gives a f*cc about. Maybe it's because a dude from the PNW actually won the whole thing and ya'll muthaph*kkaz' are tryin' to keep it on the hush because you guys are haters, but all I know is "We" deserve a hell of a lot more "promotion" & "props" from this site then we're getting.

23 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Our Tournaments are twice as good as any of these other wacc a$$ tournaments.  We got twice the talent, and twice posts and views than any other tournament besides Madison...{#'s don't lie}.....It's about time for all you mods and other people who consider yourself veterans or worthy players to start recognizing what the hell we're doin out here!!!  I feel this site as a whole has a problem acknowledging that.  This tournament just had 2 of the best players from the Eastcoast attend our Tournament (The Bros. from N.Y.) and we can't even get a comment from @Knobbe, @davefmurray, exc...yet you will comment on some weak a$$ tournaments nobody gives a f*cc about. Maybe it's because a dude from the PNW actually won the whole thing and ya'll muthaph*kkaz' are tryin' to keep it on the hush because you guys are haters, but all I know is "We" deserve a hell of a lot more "promotion" & "props" from this site then we're getting.

Sure.  Maybe next time you should write down when the tournament starts so you can show up on time.

2 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

The Twitter account could have had the correct date for the tournament and actually promoted it as well :-D