Seattle WA - 09/03/17 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley

DT.

1 hour ago, red98sethuthut said:

It looks like my cousin is getting married that saturday. So me and mort may be in town that weekend. So the tourney being sunday may be perfect. I'll always wanted to tecmo up in Pac12 Conference. 

The Tecmo Gods made this happen.  The Tecmo God of Love....

Who we all know took human form in the game as

12.png

On 4/28/2017 at 6:00 AM, red98sethuthut said:

It looks like my cousin is getting married that saturday. So me and mort may be in town that weekend. So the tourney being sunday may be perfect. I'll always wanted to tecmo up in Pac12 Conference. 

GOOD!!!......be ready to lose to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 1:17 PM, jessebaran said:

living in washington now...    ill be there...     the return of the bombjack will be in person....   get ready kamph...  

Dude Sweet MBJ! Where in WA you livin now?

• DFM unpinned this topic
On 6/16/2017 at 1:30 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Is this still going on???????.............Why isn't it PINNED anymore???  

Someone find out. Insert an infamous @DT. shoulder shrug!!!!

Edited by red98sethuthut

YO. Just so everyone knows, this tournament is still happening, and on this date. Just have no new details to report. Once I get new details locked down on a few things, believe me, you'll hear about it here, there, and everywhere. In the meantime, just try to git gud. I'd like to have some competition if possible.

Edited by DT.

• DFM unpinned this topic
On 7/7/2017 at 8:54 PM, DT. said:

YO. Just so everyone knows, this tournament is still happening, and on this date. Just have no new details to report. Once I get new details locked down on a few things, believe me, you'll hear about it here, there, and everywhere. In the meantime, just try to git gud. I'd like to have some competition if possible.

just try to get gud???  You're about to get got.  You do not wanna play me.  At this Tourney, in my pocket, I'll be carrying a MAP.  A map that takes me down the yellow brick road to the Championship, which has every team I like to use, and all the teams I can beat them with, (yes, I took the time to do it) so either way, you're f**ked.  I have NEVER come into a Tournament taking it this serious before...The Cardinals and the Johnny Johnson mystique will be there in spirit, but won't have a damn thing to do with it.......(and this goes out to everybody entered in the Tournament)........................this time it's PERSONAL.

Locked down a couple details including the location and start time. It's gonna be at Kessler's Sports Bar. It's right off the highway exit in Cap Hill. Should be easy to get to, parking should be decent on Sunday, and like Skee-Lo said, the vibe is right. It's a hard core Sports bar with inexpensive brews, pub grub, proximity to DICK's, and the owner hails from Wisconsin so its like we'll be channeling Madison.

I also updated the roster with some of the likely participants I have heard from. Shaping up to be a decent crew. I don't know if anyone knows ptitteri. He is pretty new to the scene, but he made the Madison trek and has been making a name for himself online. Also it sounds like TBK might actually try this time? I guess that's interesting. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm more interested in hearing if any more big time players like Gripsmoke join up or if some jamoke like Moonwalk is gonna roll in from out of town to try and shake things up.

1 hour ago, DT. said:

I also updated the roster with some of the likely participants I have heard from. Shaping up to be a decent crew. I don't know if anyone knows ptitteri. He is pretty new to the scene, but he made the Madison trek and has been making a name for himself online. Also it sounds like TBK might actually try this time? I guess that's interesting. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm more interested in hearing if any more big time players like Gripsmoke join up or if some jamoke like Moonwalk is gonna roll in from out of town to try and shake things up.

I'll book my flight after midwest trip. I happen to be in town that weekend cuz of my cousin is getting married. Is there uber in seattle? 

4 hours ago, red98sethuthut said:

I'll book my flight after midwest trip. I happen to be in town that weekend cuz of my cousin is getting married. Is there uber in seattle? 

A former Seattle inhabitant and my long time sparring partner, Louis does not qualify as "some jamoke" nor would Peter this time around, though it would be great to have both. I am challenging all of those Tecmoheads out there seemingly begging for an excuse to visit our great town to book their flight and mix it up PNW style. I promise a great time and some great battles.

Also, cool Louis, you got Uber in Buffalo like two weeks ago, now its a prerequisite for any place you visit? We got that shit. We also got the Sound Transit droppin yo ass off 2 blocks from Kessler's. Don't sleep on that gentlemen.

16 hours ago, DT. said:

A former Seattle inhabitant and my long time sparring partner, Louis does not qualify as "some jamoke" nor would Peter this time around, though it would be great to have both. I am challenging all of those Tecmoheads out there seemingly begging for an excuse to visit our great town to book their flight and mix it up PNW style. I promise a great time and some great battles.i

Also, cool Louis, you got Uber in Buffalo like two weeks ago, now its a prerequisite for any place you visit? We got that shit. We also got the Sound Transit droppin yo ass off 2 blocks from Kessler's. Don't sleep on that gentlemen.

Never mind  the uber/sounder talk i'm invading the Northwest Via @mort1237 Tecmo Van. Anybody crazy enough to drive from Chicago to seattle ( Leaving Weds Night August 3oth gets there Friday hopefullly ) is welcome to ride with us). Will have tecmo running in the van

Edited by red98sethuthut

On 7/23/2017 at 10:42 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

What the f**k...........no Ted yet????????????  

I'm thrilled to have the hardcore Tecmoheads that I have in the mix for this so far, but I'm hoping to peer pressure all the local players to get in the mix and really blow this out in to an epic free-for-all. I call on YOU, my fellow TSB Warriors to let them know that you wish to war with them on the Battlefield that is the Seattle Tecmo Super Bowl Championship! I'm gonna take this moment to take a long shot and call out Randy aka Randalicious aka QB Fairfield aka The Human Highlight Film (it does not seem as if he even has a handle on this forum any more!) We had two great duels in the Tecmo Dojo last year and split them. Round 3. FIGHT. Seattle, Washington. This September. Let's do it!

1 hour ago, DT. said:

I'm thrilled to have the hardcore Tecmoheads that I have in the mix for this so far, but I'm hoping to peer pressure all the local players to get in the mix and really blow this out in to an epic free-for-all. I call on YOU, my fellow TSB Warriors to let them know that you wish to war with them on the Battlefield that is the Seattle Tecmo Super Bowl Championship! I'm gonna take this moment to take a long shot and call out Randy aka Randalicious aka QB Fairfield aka The Human Highlight Film (it does not seem as if he even has a handle on this forum any more!) We had two great duels in the Tecmo Dojo last year and split them. Round 3. FIGHT. Seattle, Washington. This September. Let's do it!

@ManOfTecmoMystery