Seattle WA - 09/03/17 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley

DT.

enforcer.jpg

Seattle Tecmo Super Bowl Championship

Sunday, September 3rd, 11 am

Kessler's Sports Bar, 1703 E Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102

Gather with me and your fellow Tecbrethren as we honor Seahawks Legend and new NFL Hall of Fame member Kenny Easley with some hard-hitting, ball-hawking Tecmo action. Format will likely be similar to other tournaments I have run with random matchups regular season followed by a double-elimination bracket to determine the winner. I will lock it down once I get a firm sense of the participants.

WHOOOOOOOS GOT MY BACK? (I GOT YOUR BACK!)

1. DT (your boy)

2. MAD MANYO (highest possible prestige level achieved)

3. Kamphuna (tremendous amount of prestige achieved)

4. Tick (of course, going in pretty much the order of prestige I envisioned)

5. Tailback King (if he can crack the code of what day it is)

6. jessebaran (chimed in early, retroactively moving him up prestige chart)

7. XtraLargent (Donkey Kong will be there, baring highway hijinks)

8. red98sethut (officially in due to me bribing to make the trip by me promising him Mariners-A's tix, working on Mort)

9. '91 Huskies (Dan the man is in for certain)

10. InvaderStar (Michael Irvin- 88% chance of making it)

11. Moonwalk (lives in DC, looking into it!)

12. ptitteri (hardcore Portland player new to the scene, says he's #84 Brent Jones % in)

13. Mort (sure sounds like it, but I have yet to hear from Tecmo's Grand Maester himself)

14. Dirty South (Have we met? I think so)

15. Shermy80 (Not Richard Sherman, a Niners fan in fact)

16. Hanging Chadwick (my homie, a big-time maybe)

17. Boogie With Stu! (sounds like he's in fo sheez)

18. 6 Killer (a firm maybe)

19. tworsandtwols (been practicing, does he have the GUTS?)

20. Anyone else?

Edited by DT.

• DFM changed the title to Seattle WA - 09/03/2017 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley
  • DFM pinned this topic

FYI, to all the local Tecmo heads out there (and I'm not sure anyone other than the 5 of us peep this thread) this bar Tap Station in West Seattle is having a TECMO BOWL (not super) tourney Saturday Night 2/18. I got plans but the desire to run shit with Kenny Easley and his pink-ass Seahawks may change them. 

22 hours ago, oklahoma said:

shame this is going down in SEA

The only place something this incredible could possibly go down. What's the problem Bo? Haven't you been looking for an excuse to show the Tecmo Van the country? ...Come on with it. Also, I wonder if its possible if Moonwalk will back his way into town to defend his crown. Who else wants to come tangle? No more excuses. Pimpin' Ain't Easley is the reason to come to Seattle for all of those that always wanted to.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, Tick said:

Dude, you can't even figure out when Labor Day is

It's the day yo a$$ is gonna take an 'L' in your home state after I win the toss and picc the matchup.........yeah, the "Labor Day Tournament".....and if you show up to Manyo's April foolz Tournament, I'll be much obliged to check yo a$$ before then.

On 2/25/2017 at 3:22 PM, DT. said:

Sniped.

TBK, the only thing I see you got figured out is how to lose gracefully. Practice makes perfect I guess.

B!tch PLEASE........You had the GIANTS and you barely won.  If that game woulda' gone 1 more quarter you wouldn't have.  I don't care how good Randall Cunningham is, N.Y. is 'elite', the Eagle's are NOT.  I will not make that matchup mistake again.....and there's gonna be nuthin' graceful about the beatdown you're gonna take after we play with even teams...(after that B.S. Portland tourney, I am taking the matchup thing very seriously) and if I were you, you playin' against me is a matchup I would avoid at all costs, unless you wanna be the first one at your own tournament to be made an example of.  I'm actually hoping you show up at Manyo's April 1st Tourney so I can brand an L on yo a$$ before then.  I got your #

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 3:50 AM, Tecmo-Mad-Brad said:

I think I saw a pic of this either on FB or twitter.  What were the teams and how much did you win by?

The finale was cle dal. The semis vs me was the battle to decide it. DT won toss and chose Chi. I goofed and chose sf when I should have went giants.  He dominated and win 14 0. Not sure how it would have ended if I was the giants. 

1 hour ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

The finale was cle dal. The semis vs me was the battle to decide it. DT won toss and chose Chi. I goofed and chose sf when I should have went giants.  He dominated and win 14 0. Not sure how it would have ended if I was the giants. 

CHI and SF can really be a toss up.  Was he using Singletary when you weren't in shotgun?

• 3 weeks later...

^^^You muthaphukka!!!!!!!  I'v been using your matchup advise, and made my own personal LIST of all the possible matchups I'm sure I could win against anybody in the NW with any team I or they pick...you betta be ready Grip, because I'm comin' into this not just bargin' through the saloon door with a PHX verses the world attitude everyone so accustom to seeyin', but as a calculated ASSASSIN.  You and everybody else entering the Tourney should be afraid.....................be very afraid.  (TBK2k)

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 2:31 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

When's Labor Day.........?  {OFFICIAL} day and date please...

(p.s.  and yes, I'm to lazy to look it up)

It looks like my cousin is getting married that saturday. So me and mort may be in town that weekend. So the tourney being sunday may be perfect. I'll always wanted to tecmo up in Pac12 Conference.