SET Command List (Use with NES TSB & TSBTool)

I updated the first post to reflect the correct SET command to use for this code:

#Changing the differential for popcorning/ dl busting through
#Visit link to see author's notes on variables to edit to modify code below
SET(0x28360, 0xA53D293F1871AE38F13E300BC90E9007C93490064C0F844C84842036B1EAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEA)

as per @bruddog's post found here. Thanks for the clarification bruddog!

@bruddog shared some more SET command knowledge! The code he posted works to eliminate the first down measurement animations. This would be used along with games that have the amount of yards needed for a first down edited as per this thread started by @konForce back in the day. Here's the link to the post:

I have updated the first post to include the command. Props to @TheRaja for posting about an issue with a league game.

AFC NFC Pro Bowl Uniform Colors (32 Team Rom)

Change XX on each line

SET(0x02C3FC,0xXX) AFC Pants\Helmet
SET(0x02C3FF,0xXX) AFC Pants\Helmet
SET(0x02C3FE,0xXX) AFC Jersey
SET(0x02C401,0xXX) AFC Jersey
SET(0x02C3FD,0xXX) AFC Dark Skin Color
SET(0x02C400,0xXX) AFC Dark Skin Color
SET(0x02C406,0xXX) NFC Pants\Helmet
SET(0x02C409,0xXX) NFC Pants\Helmet
SET(0x02C408,0xXX) NFC Jersey
SET(0x02C40B,0xXX) NFC Jersey
SET(0x02C407,0xXX) NFC Dark Skin Color
SET(0x02C40A,0xXX) NFC Dark Skin Color

Edited by gojiphen malor

Team Data Screen Background Color (Change XX)

SET(0x31140,0xXX) Bills
SET(0x31141,0xXX) Dolphins
SET(0x31142,0xXX) Patriots
SET(0x31143,0xXX) Jets

SET(0x31144,0xXX) Bengals
SET(0x31145,0xXX) Browns
SET(0x31146,0xXX) Ravens
SET(0x31147,0xXX) Steelers

SET(0x31148,0xXX) Colts
SET(0x31149,0xXX) Texans
SET(0x3114A,0xXX) Jaguars
SET(0x3114B,0xXX) Titans

SET(0x3114C,0xXX) Broncos
SET(0x3114D,0xXX) Chiefs
SET(0x3114E,0xXX) Raiders
SET(0x3114F,0xXX) Chargers

SET(0x31150,0xXX) Redskins
SET(0x31151,0xXX) Giants
SET(0x31152,0xXX) Eagles
SET(0x31153,0xXX) Cowboys

SET(0x31154,0xXX) Bears
SET(0x31155,0xXX) Lions
SET(0x31156,0xXX) Packers
SET(0x31157,0xXX) Vikings

SET(0x31158,0xXX) Buccaneers
SET(0x31159,0xXX) Saints
SET(0x3115A,0xXX) Falcons
SET(0x3115B,0xXX) Panthers

SET(0x31E89,0xXX) 49ers
SET(0x31E8A,0xXX) Rams
SET(0x31E8B,0xXX) Seahwaks
SET(0x31E8C,0xXX) Cardinals

(2019) Goji's Launch Edition Super Bowl LIII BASE ROM NO HACKS-0.png

Goji's NFL Tecmo Super Bowl LIII (0.1) (Juiced Plus Version)-0.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By joeygats
      i just had a great conversation with dave and suggested that the top online tecmoer for the year should get a free entry into madison, he agreed that it makes sense so said yes 
      how do we decide whos the online tecmoer of the year? simple - whoever has the most league titles, online tournament wins, and championship game appearances
      each league or tournament win isnt gonna be as much as the next. for example - a hstl title is worth the most reward points, it all just depends 
      GTFO - champion = 2 reward points,  runner up = 1 reward points
      WTF -  champion = 8 reward points , runner up = 4 reward points 
      TTL - champion = 8 reward points, runner up = 4 reward points 
      TTLM - champion = 8 reward points, runner up = 4 reward points
      HSTL - champion = 10 reward points, runner up = 5 reward points
      NTGL - champion = 5 reward points, runner up = 2 reward points
      tournament reward points  - will be based on how many competitors and level  of the competition. example - this year thunderdome - champion = 10 reward points, runner up = 5 reward points
      Any questions or things that need to be changed like the amount of points each league is worth please let me know
      StallTalk = 20 points  
      2018 Thunderdome champion (10 points)
      HSTL S43 champion  (10 points)
      Rico = 5 points
       2018 Thunderdome runner up (5 points)
      Prime = 8 points
      1988 GTFO champion (2 points)
      HSTL S42 runner up (5 points)
      1989 GTFO runner up (1 point)
      Baxter = 1 point
      1988 GTFO runner up (1 point)
      Tecmobo = 10 points
      HSTL S42 champion (10 points)
      Nos = 4 points
      1989 GTFO champion (2 points)
      1990 GTFO champion (2 points)
      Purple Haze = 8 points
      1989 WTF champion (8 points)
      Turbo = 8 points
      1989 WTF runner up (4 points)
      TTL S29 runner up (4 points)
      Joeygats = 8 points
      TTL S29 champion (8 points)
      Adversity = 1 point
      GTFO 1990 runner up (1 point)
      Discdolo = 5 points
      HSTL S43 runner up (5 points)
    • By Steve Moerke
      This is the 2nd time now this has happened to me. I returned the first cartridge after it only worked for about an hour. After I put it in my NES and took it out 3-4 times to play other games it stopped working. Now the 2nd TSB17 I received does not work. I put it in played 2 games and now, in the middle of the game it randomly restarted itself. Now when I try to turn the game on, the cartage will not even start up, it just has a white line across the screen. The power button just flashes. My NES has a new 72 pin connector installed in it. I have over 80 NES original cartridges and I can randomly grab any 1 of the 80 games and they will work perfectly the first time. I put in any other of my NES carts they all start right up instantly with no issues. I put in the TSB17 and get a white line. Please let me know if this is a known problem and if there is a fix? I have looked everywhere on the net and cant find any information on the subject. I also see they have stopped selling the cartridge does this mean there are know problems with the cartridges?
    • By Respectedgen1us
      Hey guys, I almost feel bad for coming here and asking a bunch of questions. I've lurked the boards for a few months and finally have some time to set aside to ask some things. Please don't be offended by my newbiness. 
      A group of friends and I want to SIM football. We are Simmers, mostly we SIM Fire Pro Wrestling  (before Returns and now Fire Pro Wrestling World). That community is much like this one, we've been making new memories using our favorite classic game (which is now having a rebirth with this new steam version). 
      Essentially we want to start out with the original 32 teams and rosters, pick our teams and simulate the games (one person would likely do the simming from their PC) the results would be posted. And we would come up with all kinds of other storylines and stuff that would make it more of an interactive story. We also want to track stats, assign awards etc, and then draft players and start a new season.
      Is this possible with TSB? 
      If so, would anyone be able to point me in the direction of the stuff we need? I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, and I want to make sure I get the right mods etc. 
    • By 49ers Fathful
      Is there a way to Mod Tecmo NBA Basketball so there's no rules? I like Tecmo NBA Basketball, but I'm never good because I get called charging everytime I drive. Is there a way to Mod it so there's at least no Charging?
    • By red98sethuthut
        What:  The Buffalo NES/Sega Retro Olympic All Around Tournament
      When: November 11th 2017 11/11/2017 
      Where: AJ's Lounge 1028 Walden Avenue Buffalo NY 14211
      Time: 11am
      Entry Fee: $10 ( Pay in Person)
      Format: We play about ten different games from Nes and Sega. TSB a DEf. Others to voted on Like Nes ice Hockey, Megaman, Tecmo World Wrestling, Nba Jam ( I don't have this game), Nhl 94 or 95 ( which 1 is the better 1?), Tetris, Paper Boy, Rbi Baseball, TSB III, Tecmo Bowl, Eternal Champions, Contra, Mortal Kombat, Sports Talk Baseball. You will get a Medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) for being 1st thru 3rd in any events. The person with most points wins the competition. Gold medal=3pts Silver=2pts Bronze=1pts
      Prize pool for Gold (55%), Silver 2nd(30%) and bronze 3rd(15%) +
      Who is Best ALL AROUND Nes/Sega Player.. @allamerican1569 @kevincabarello @thegamer1185 @mort1237 @TecmoPhycsco @davefmurray @segathonsov @Bad Moon Rison @Arncoem @TecSpectre
      Format: We will events in following games below. Each event is worth Gold (3pts), Silver (2pts), Bronze (1pts). The player with most points wins the event. Prize pool for Gold (55%), Silver 2nd(30%) and bronze 3rd(15%). All events are optional to play in.
      Games Nintendo:
      Nintendo (NES)
      - Tecmo Super Bowl (random selection, single elimination tourney, Madison Rules)
      - RBI Baseball (random selection, single elimination tourney) We may play 5 innings except for Championship game.
      - Super Mario Bros 3 (Very 1st level time trial, no pipe entry) Need a timer.
      - mega man 2  (Last Longer Contest on 1 Turn  on3 Lifes max, Game will played on a Labtop with an Rom and emulator. )
      - Mike Tyson's Punch Out ( Skip to tyson using cheat code, Most Points on 1 try. Game will played on a Labtop with an Rom and emulator.)
      -Tetris ( Start on any speed level u eant. Top 3 Point totals medal. Game could be played on laptob as well)
      Games on Sega Genesis:
      - Mortal Kombat 1 (, single elimination tourney)
      - Street Fighter 2 Special Champion Edition (random selection, single elimination tourney)
      - NHL 95  (random selection, single elimination tourney)
      - NBa Jam TE (  (random selection, single elimination tourney)
      Tie-Breaking Procedures.....
      A tie between 2 players...Both competitors will play man vs man Nes ice hockey ShootOut until someone wins. Via a Quick-Save State on a labtop. Lineup will be same for both teams. Flip a coin to determine whom goes first.
      A tie between 3 players or more---All 3 players will compete in a round by round FG kicking contest. The rules are simple. If you miss or kick is blocked you are out. If all 3 miss then it keeps going. It will be played on a labtop via an quick save state. Other players not kicking will rush with Lb1 or desired defender.
      1. Louis B. ( @red98sethuthut) Buffalo NY 1 nes System 4 Tv's 1 Labtop ( 1Tsb Rom, 1 Icehockey Rom), 1 NES Adapdter for Controller, 1 TSB Carts, 1 Nes Ice hockey cart, 1 Tetris NES Carts, Two  RBI Baseball carts, 1 JeoPardy Nes Cart, 1 Track N Field nes cart, 1 Sega Genesis 2 Wireless Controlles, 1 Sega 3-buttoned Controller, 4 nHL 95 Sega carts, 1 SF2 cart, 1 Sportstalk baseball Cart, 2 Nba Jam TE Carts
      2. Francis B. ( @mort1237) Lakewood IL 1 nes system 1 TSB Cart, 1 NES Ice hockey Cart, 1 SuperMario 3 NES Cart IN_CONFIRMED
      3.  Jason P. ( @Laztlain) LockPort NY. 1 Princess Tv 1 Lcd tv 1 Nes System w/o Cords      IN-CONFIRMED                                                       
      4. Paul B. Townwanda Ny 1 Nes System 1 Tv 1 Cord IN-CONFIRMED
      5. Doug W. Buffalo NY 2 19. inch tube tvs, a NES, a sega, 4 six button controllers and an emulator cartridge to play on the sega. (And Tetris, NBA Jam, NHL 95, SF2, Eternal Champions, Tecmo Wrestling, & Ice Hockey if you need them.) IN-CONFIRMED
      6. Ray B.  @TecSpectre Is OUT
      7. Eugene K. Buffalo NY IN-CONFIRMED
      8. Brian F. Elma NY
      9. Kevin C. @kevincabarello Columbus Ohio 1 Sega Genesis, 1 Nes, 1 Snes, 4tv's, 1 Tsb Cart, 1 Rbi baseball cart, 1 MegaMan 2 cart, 1 Mike Tyson Punchout cart, 1 tetris cart, 1 Nba Jam Cart, 1 Nhl95 cart, 1 Sf2 cart, 1 Mortal Komabt cart, Super mario Brosthers 3 Cart ( nes), IN-CONFIRMED
      10. Tom C. (TommyGuns) Long Island NY 1 Nes Controller  OUT
      1st step: email Ss4sonkun@yahoo.com with

EQUIPMENT: Were in need of more N.E.S systems/Sega's and tube tv's to handle the format. carts and labtops. A
      PHONE #:
      Are you interested in going to the bills game that sunday vs the saints???
      The below video link shows what is illegal.
      1st step: email Ss4sonkun@yahoo.com with

EQUIPMENT: We are in need of more N.E.S / Sega's systems and tube tv's to handle the format. What Nintendo/Sega Games can you bring? Do you have an labtop you can bring?
      PHONE #:
      What Games can you bring??? What date works for you best?
      Are you interested in going to the bills game that sunday vs the saints???