Lewis County, WA - 03/11/17 - Cascadia F*cking Tecmo League: Season Zero

manYo

18 hours ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

July 9 in Grit City. Can you make it?

Ask me in a week Kamp......I hurt my knee at work and my mind ain't really there right now...what kinda tourney is it gonna be???  Who's in???  Who's out???  What's it called???  PINN IT!!!

On 6/16/2017 at 10:35 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Ask me in a week Kamp......I hurt my knee at work and my mind ain't really there right now...what kinda tourney is it gonna be???  Who's in???  Who's out???  What's it called???  PINN IT!!!

Correction, July 8 (Still Saturday) Will have more details if I can hammer down this Everdrive merge business. Thinking of either doing a coach season? or Maybe a sim season to test out

2 hours ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

Correction, July 8 (Still Saturday) Will have more details if I can hammer down this Everdrive merge business. Thinking of either doing a coach season? or Maybe a sim season to test out

^^^Fucc all that!!!  Just throw your OWN TOURNEY!!!.....snatch the reigns from Manyo and take over the Commish spot of Centrailia.............Manyo had Mayhem,.. you should call YOU'RE new Tournament..........(wait for it)..........The 1st Annual "KONCUSSION KAMP"  

(yes,..I know you ALL think that's a great idea...you don't gotta thank me...people WILL show up with a name like that...make it {OFFICIAL})

5 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^Fucc all that!!!  Just throw your OWN TOURNEY!!!.....snatch the reigns from Manyo and take over the Commish spot of Centrailia.............Manyo had Mayhem,.. you should call YOU'RE new Tournament..........(wait for it)..........The 1st Annual "KONCUSSION KAMP"  

(yes,..I know you ALL think that's a great idea...you don't gotta thank me...people WILL show up with a name like that...make it {OFFICIAL})

I only meant to do the coach or sim season to ensure we have the everdrive merging business working before July 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/10/2017 at 6:49 AM, DT. said:

The hype match of the season is of course is the "Tug Of War" between the Bengals and Raiders, both featuring the legendary Jessie Tuggle heading up the LB core.... Both owners when initially viewing the salary cap were like "Okay so Jessie Tuggle and the Falcons LBs, done. Now what can we build AROUND that...."

A LEGEND IS BORN @Tick