Friendly banter: '15-'16 ROMs

CaptHawk

I found it funny that the Lions didn't make the cut from 32 to 28 for these ROMs. Apparently, SOMEONE thought this was CLE's year? JAX's year? TEN? NYJ? Or is it simply "not done" to switch a team's conference? That makes more sense, it's harder to exclude the NFC teams that made the cut. Even at that, I can make a case for DET over at least TB, if not ARI, SF, NO or PHI. At least we (DET) made the playoffs in RL, lol.

Anyway, this is just in fun from a long suffering Lions homer.

Let's see you've got SEA for DET, JAX in for OAK, CAR for StL, CLE for KC.

HOU and BAL take HOU/TEN and CLE old spots, and TEN takes SEA old spot.

I can appreciate how hard it must be to pare the teams down, overall I really think both the Rims are great, no real bitch, I'm loving these juiced, super stat mods these guys did! 

It's also balanced by absolute roster trash where it belongs, and some really subtle numbers tweaks giving players real character. Well worth it if you haven't played, IMO.

And yeah, I get SNES doesn't get as much love, but it gets some and I'm ecstatic! I already raved in member intro thread, so 'nuf said.