(GENS) FIFA World Cup 2014

Baron von Lector

FIFA World Cup 2014

View File

This isn't Tecmo, but it is Football.

I've modified the Sega Genesis' FIFA International Soccer '93 to reflect the rosters of the 2014 FIFA World Cup that was won by Germany.  There are 48 teams total, plus an Adidas All-Star Team. 

Although the teams are from three years ago, this will serve as a foundation for when I release a future ROM based on the 2018 World Cup.  If my memory serves correct, this is the 4th ROM released in a series of ROMs based on the 2014 World Cup, to include Nintendo World Cup (NES), International Superstar Soccer (SNES), and J.League Winning Goal (NES).

Please note, I still consider this release to be a work in progress.  At the moment, I have been unable to locate the locations of the player ratings.  To off-set this, I've arranged the rosters so that 2014's players reflect the 1993 players in both position and skill level.  I figure while not necessary, I have until 2018 to figure this out.  I was able to adjust the overall team ratings, however.

Enjoy!