Decatur, IL - 01/28/17 - NowDecatur.com 8-Bit Bowl

Matty6750

• DFM changed the title to Decatur, IL - 01/28/17 - NowDecatur.com 8-Bit Bowl
  • DFM pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Darn, scheduled on the same day as Tundra Bowl in Green Bay?  You might have added 10 people to this event had it been on a different day.

Hope your attendance is good so you can have this again and the Iowa players can join.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 0:13 AM, Matty6750 said:

Our date will change after this tournament to hopefully allow for more to attend. 

if this was on sunday i'd go on the way back from the Gb tourney. it be like a double header. gl besure to post the results.

Don't feel too bad.  There are at least 2 other tournaments in the country in addition to Tundra Bowl happening.  Hopefully you get connected to some local players down there.

Now you have the resource to see when other regional tournaments are being scheduled.

We held our annual Tecmo event yesterday too. We are from Bloomington, Illinois. We've been having ours for the last 14 years. We had 36 players. We haven't really broadcasted our tournament, but this will change for next years event. We will start allowing more people to play in our tournament so if anyone is interested just let me know, and I'll get you some more information. This years event was highlighted with an amazing championship game between Tecmo Psycho and Storksdaman. Psycho edged out Stork in overtime 24-21. 

• DFM unpinned this topic