Matty6750

Decatur, IL - 01/28/17 - NowDecatur.com 8-Bit Bowl

12 posts in this topic

Darn, scheduled on the same day as Tundra Bowl in Green Bay?  You might have added 10 people to this event had it been on a different day.

Hope your attendance is good so you can have this again and the Iowa players can join.

We will do this again for sure! It was the one weekend we were able to do it this year, and it's the same time as the Tundra Bow, sadly. Good luck up there! 

Wish I could make it. Baw0000t (the sounding of the vikings horn)

The Tecmo community has to come together to spread out some of these January/early February tournaments so more can attend!

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 0:13 AM, Matty6750 said:

Our date will change after this tournament to hopefully allow for more to attend. 

if this was on sunday i'd go on the way back from the Gb tourney. it be like a double header. gl besure to post the results.

Don't feel too bad.  There are at least 2 other tournaments in the country in addition to Tundra Bowl happening.  Hopefully you get connected to some local players down there.

Now you have the resource to see when other regional tournaments are being scheduled.

We held our annual Tecmo event yesterday too. We are from Bloomington, Illinois. We've been having ours for the last 14 years. We had 36 players. We haven't really broadcasted our tournament, but this will change for next years event. We will start allowing more people to play in our tournament so if anyone is interested just let me know, and I'll get you some more information. This years event was highlighted with an amazing championship game between Tecmo Psycho and Storksdaman. Psycho edged out Stork in overtime 24-21. 

Sounds good. I'm pretty good about responding by email so you can get a hold of me at timjmann1@yahoo.com.