Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pat Spencer

Need real quick help!!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

I have just figured out that I have got ripped off at one service and in five hours I need to submit my work to my professor. Can you advise me on some really credible services online which is where I can get my paper done within 5 hours. Maybe you have once addressed some writing company? Friends? Friends of your friends ? Whoever! I just need to have this f****ng essay completed and delivered on time without delay!

Any feedback is welcomed!

Firs of all calm down. Second of all, if you had read reviews on writing sites initially, you wouldn't have got ripped off. Actually I know some services where to get an essay at low cost is more than possible. I am sure that your paper will be delivered 100% at Essay Dune, The Term Papers and writemyessay24h.net on time and of the highest quality. Those websites I have addressed couple of times. You can also read websites feedback where to get an essay here (I have looked this website for you).

Yep, writing services are helpful. Whenever I have to train for a game and don't catch up with assignments, I always address academic help. I have not heard of the aforementioned services, but it will be good to read reviews on them, maybe there are better services than the one I get help at.

I have no idea which one you have been addressing, but I have heard of Essay Dune from Forbes. According to Forbes, this writing company's services are popular in usa and beyond...

It is a very rare occasion when I order paper with writing services, but last term paper with them was excellent!

I have a few papers from College you can borrow, just need to find a floppy drive.  

Let me know which one you want.

"Myspace will take over the world"  

"Pagers the future of communication"

and my personal favorite.  

"Bill Cosby Americas Greatest Treasure"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By wpep211
      I'm very excited about the possibility of playing TSB on my PC.  I've been trying to get it working for a long time - I thought I was computer literate but I guess not so much.  There is lots of talk about online play, is it possible to play 2 player on the same computer together?

• By FutureEB
      Okay, me and my friend are wanting to play SuperBowl 2013 Pre-Season just me and him, and we're kind of new to the online NES, and its been weeks stressful to figure it out.

First thing we did is getting Nestopia for NES, we have tried version 36, 39, and 40, and finally, the version said 1.3/4. 

Second, we did what certain tutorial told us about, like getting a replacement for Kaillera, and getting Hamachi, etc. Along with Kaillera server. the only success we can get into is getting a master server and play online with other people, but ping ruin our fun so much, so we try to do 2 players only. We got the 2-Player exclusive Kaillera, and it keep helding us back so much.

I test the Kailleraserver myself and try to use it on my other computer, and it got on there, but unfortunately, its not the same thing to my friend.

Right now, we got the "Brudtopia" version from this site. 

It kind of looks like the closest we could get, but it result the same thing. 

Almost every tutorial we encounter is either outdated or "404 Not found". Any time we try to connect with Hamachi ID and our ID, it just keep having the same problem. The image file that has blue censor bar (for security reasons) is my friend's place, and the red one is mine. We tried using Hamachi, my ID, my friends ID, and Hamachi port, my port, 27888 port, and others, internal IPs. It just got more stressful figuring out certain things. 

If anyone can help us, it would be so kind for it. Thanks.

• By young_carmello724
      I updated the snes roster of tecmo super bowl to be more stat based of that season but after kickoff you cant pick up play if somebody could help me fix this would be great n thanks

snes Tecmo Super Bowl (J).smc
    • By tacomanarrows
      Sup guys.

Question, how does someone edit a teams uni colors/logo colors in Tecmo NBA for NES? Im trying to make the street team my friends and I are on. Basically where are they in the hex? I know the locations in TSB lol.
    • By tacomanarrows
      I need help finding each teams SIM DATA. Like how would I make the Tacoma Narrows OFF - 15, DEF - 10 in a 28 team rom for example?

Thanks