TECMO SUPER BOWL HALL OF FAME FIRST CLASS

Ace Getter

4 hours ago, bruddog said:

Acr was one of the original JJers in the online world much like donny had his timing JJS. 

Been a LONG time since I've seen your name. 

Donny railroaded me out of the league cuz i went missing for a cpl weeks partying in college and he was jealous I was the true JJ master and he couldn't compete lol. 

Ugh he did beat me in oftl super bowl 3 tho when I was at the peak of my powers, got too complacent

On 12/2/2016 at 4:48 AM, Ace Getter said:

I nominate myself, Jim bailey, chet h, josh h, regulator, and idk maybe that sobhi guy??

The odds of me being wrong are 0, just like ur chances of stopping my JJ, BOOM!!!!

Anyone who knows the Tecmo scene knows that if there was a first class of 5 guys it'd be = Chet + Josh, Knobbe, Murray, and Bruddog. Those 5 have done more for TSB than you, Sobhi, or Reg will ever do, no offense. Facts are facts. 

12 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Anyone who knows the Tecmo scene knows that if there was a first class of 5 guys it'd be = Chet + Josh, Knobbe, Murray, and Bruddog. Those 5 have done more for TSB than you, Sobhi, or Reg will ever do, no offense. Facts are facts. 

I think he was talking about people who are the best at playing. Those who are the best at playing and those who have done the most for the community are two very different lists.

And then you would also have guys who have done the most through having tournaments vs guys who have done the most for roms/hacking.

Edited by BO FB Offtackle Left

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:06 PM, Coconuts said:

whoa, be careful who ur talking to bud, a guy as competitive as me takes offense to everything. if I truly was the first to master the JJ (I did) that would make me the first person to have a legitimate claim of being the best in the world (I was). And thus you all in turn learned how to truly master the game from me. That makes me the Babe Ruth of TSB

SHIP ME TO THE HALL, FIRST BALLOT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED

well, just from these posts in this thread, I am sold on this Ace Getter guy!  I can tell, just by reading his posts, that this man is a True Player.

I say we just let this True Player be the only one in the first class.  wait until next year to vote anybody else in.

oh wait, there isn't a tsb hall of fame....nevermind.

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

Brett Favre - or was that Ace Getter? - was in my dream, lastnight.  He was giving me life-advice.

Also, I caught a TD pass from Russell Wilson

do u need some? that is what I do now. But I think you guys are doing allright, making the biggest state turnaround flipping Wisconsin red for Trump u glorious bastards

0oxzd7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ace Getter said:

if I make the elite 8 can I be in the HOF?

Not a chance. That is like saying every team who makes the second round should give all of their players rings.

7 hours ago, Ace Getter said:

idk not enough ppl are talking shit to me, I need a reason to get good again

I just don't think many people are nervous.