Avondale, AZ - 01/28/2017 - AZ Tecmo Super Bowl VII

• DFM changed the title to Avondale, AZ - 1/28/2017 - AZ Tecmo Super Bowl VII
  • DFM pinned this topic
  • DFM changed the title to Avondale, AZ - 01/28/2017 - AZ Tecmo Super Bowl VII
  • 2 weeks later...

Tournament results are the files attached. Thank you to Sean @DaydreamHero for running the tournament. Thanks to 8-bit Aleworks for hosting. We were able to donate 85$ to Operation Supply Drop. 

1. Isaac W. @disastamasta142 $200

2. Andrew B.  @adversity $100

3. Mike B. @BasementNemisis $30

4. Dan W. @dwebz84

This was a great tournament. There is a lot of improvements with a lot of the players. Realistically 8 or so players could have won it. A lot of interest in going to madison for the participants as well. 

Both Isaac W. and Mike B. were almost upset in the 1st round by two players that were in their first tournament ever! Drew M.  @mcgoodness and Bill D. 

Isaac lost in the semifinals to Andrew, and then had to make it back through the loser's bracket.

A lot of things had to fall into place to make that run.

Dan W. vs Isaac W . -- ,  Dan had the ball up 3 in the fourth with 2 minutes left. I got a clutch pick in the endzone and went down to score a TD to win it all. Revenge game from beating my friday night. 

Isaac W. Mike B. --I was down 21-7, and came back to tie it up at 21 with 3 minutes left. Mike drove the ball and had a  60 yard FG lined up to win it and it was blocked. Overtime. I get the toss and drive to the three yard line. I decided to kick an FG on 3rd down instead of risk a fumble or pick or sack. I tap A really quick and the arrow is WAY Low. off the post and in. 24-21 OT. revenge game from beating me in the finals at last years tournament. 

Isaac W. vs Andrew B. - 

game 1: I called Dolphins-Chargers and figured he would take the dolphins. No one could get a stop the entire game until the fourth quarter. Andrew kicked a FG to go up 3 right before the half and received 2nd half. I ended up getting a stop in the fourth from guessing his plays a couple times on one drive, and was able to move the ball and score pretty easily with the Chargers. 28-24. revenge from beating me in the winners semifinals

game 2: Andrew calls TB-PITT and i take TB. this was a tough defensive game. A lot of times when neither of us could move the ball. The difference here was Wayne Haddix coming down with 2 picks to seal the game. FINAL 14-3 

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 7.24.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 7.22.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 7.11.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 7.05.34 AM.png

• DFM unpinned this topic