2. segathonsov

segathonsov

3. buck

buck

4. bruddog

bruddog

• Similar Content

• By TB: K Master
      Hey guys, here is a example of me choosing the Seahawks against one of the all-time greatest D's, the Chicago Bears.  And by the way, the 1st play of the game was a Safety by Joe Nash.  And also, in the 2nd image is my playbook choice for Seattle, :).

• By 49ers Fathful
      Hey Guys, I am going to be working on a "D-League" Tecmo Bowl, featuring NFL Busts, or current NFL Free-Agents. Here's a few that will include in it:
      -Vince Young
      -Johnny Manziel
      -RGIII
      -Colin Kaepernick
      -Tim Tebow
      -Chris Johnson
      -Toby Gerhart
      -Hakeem Nicks
    • By 49ers Fathful
      View File Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete **
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
      Submitter 49ers Fathful Submitted 12/10/2017 Category Partial Hacks  
    • By 49ers Fathful
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
    • By chris nichols
      I am attempting to get back into Tecmo online play and want to know if there are any leagues using the original TSB ROM in need of new players?  I'm a good sport, take my lumps, bumps, and losses well and am willing to help out with any and everything I am able too.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.