Sign in to follow this  
TheRaja

TSB Blimp Text (NES)

Hey all. Im working on my yearly TFO Rom and last season I started to give away the prize of placing text on the Tecmo Blimp that appears at halftime. So since I have my notes and couldn't find this on the boards I wanted to post it for others... and so I won't lose it next season when I do this all again :)

So I like to think of the Tecmo Blimp as having 2 Lines of 10 "Spots". These spots are filled in with 8x8 pixel images. There are 16 available characters to use in these spots (not counting spaces). You would need to go in and EDIT these with your own images/letters/characters to appear on the blimp and one could have MORE spots by doing some edits on their own but I stick with the 16 as I haven't had an issue with it.

I know there is more "real estate" on the blimp that could be used but since it shares a pallet with the background clouds I just stick with the two 10 character lines.

CHARACTER GRAPHIC SPOTS (17 total counting Space/Blank)

03 = Space/Blank (DO NOT OVERWRITE)

0B = Left Part of Helmet Icon

0F = Right Part of Helmet Icon

1D = E (blue)

37 = C (blue)

39 = T (blue)

3D = M (blue)

3E = O (blue)

3F = S (pink)

41 = U (pink)

42 = P (pink)

43 = E (pink)

44 = R (pink)

45 = B (pink)

46 = O (pink)

47 = W (pink)

48 = L (pink)

SPOTS AVAILABLE ON THE BLIMP (2 Lines of 10)

1ST: LINE: 0x1446c   0x1446d   0x1447b   0x1447c   0x1447d   0x1447e   0x1448c   0x1448d   0x1448e   0x1448f

2ND LINE: 0x14470   0x14471   0x1447f   0x14480   0x14481   0x14482   0x14490   0x14491   0x14492   0x14493

PALLET LOCATION (3 colors)

BLUE: 0x1a02d

PINK:  0x1a02e

WHITE:  0x1a02f (DO NOT CHANGE)

[Recommended not to mess with the white as the rest of the blimp's white spots share the same pallet as the clouds in the background]

Attached is TFO 2016's Blimp :) Have fun!!!!

TFO2016Blimp.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TB: K Master
      Hey guys, here is a example of me choosing the Seahawks against one of the all-time greatest D's, the Chicago Bears.  And by the way, the 1st play of the game was a Safety by Joe Nash.  And also, in the 2nd image is my playbook choice for Seattle, :).

• By 49ers Fathful
      Hey Guys, I am going to be working on a "D-League" Tecmo Bowl, featuring NFL Busts, or current NFL Free-Agents. Here's a few that will include in it:
      -Vince Young
      -Johnny Manziel
      -RGIII
      -Colin Kaepernick
      -Tim Tebow
      -Chris Johnson
      -Toby Gerhart
      -Hakeem Nicks
    • By 49ers Fathful

View File Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete **
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
      Submitter 49ers Fathful Submitted 12/10/2017 Category Partial Hacks  
    • By 49ers Fathful
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
    • By chris nichols
      I am attempting to get back into Tecmo online play and want to know if there are any leagues using the original TSB ROM in need of new players?  I'm a good sport, take my lumps, bumps, and losses well and am willing to help out with any and everything I am able too.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.