Making 3 Team Divisions (TSB)

TheRaj

Hey All :)

I'm working some things into my yearly TFO Rom and am looking to change the rom to only have 3 teams per division (so 9 per conference, 18 per league).

But there is a problem; when you make a division just 3 teams you get a blank screen when viewing the division in the Standings window.

Anyone have an idea on how this can be fixed? I know we discussed some of this in a previous post titled "Moving Teams to Different Divisions" and there are roms that have 3 teams per division, but I just can't seem to find out what is going on. Any help is appreciated!

I also plan to apply the 5 team playoff aswell but Ill cross that bridge once I know if I can do 3 teams per division or if I will need to up it to 4 teams per division (which would make 24 teams per Rom, and 48 for the league which seems overkill and won't be the path I follow).

THANKS;

ROGER De VORE

TFO FOOTBALL OWNER

http://tfofootball.weebly.com

Thank you pambazos! This was exactly what I was looking for. The funny thing is you even referenced me in the post (lol). Im condensing the information below for my reference. I may clean this up a bit later for others who may need it,

--------------------------------

POSTED BY: pambazos

Jstout came up with a code for having 3 teams in a division working properly (graphics and everything). It works as follows:

At offsets: x22FB6 - 22FD6 input the following code:
EAEAEAEAEAEAEA A590C9 03 F007A5 9D A2 03 20CCAF201EA8A901209ACCA5901869 2D

I am not the right person to explain this code properly, so perhaps someone with the knowledge will be able to.

Then you can go to the Team setup for the Standings screen, at offset x23F6D (3F79B for the 32 teams rom)

Where it reads: 00 05 05 04 09 05 0E 05 13 05 18 04 . Green values represent the number of teams each division has (the black values are for the first team of each division). The code made by jstout will only let you have 3 or 4 teams. So now you MUST input a value of 3 or 4 (not 5 anymore, or it will show a black screen)

The 3 teams code still needs some graphic tweaks. So at offset x1F00E input this code:

61EBB0FC18B08261CBB08281B0B082A1B0B082C1B0B082E1

and at offset x1F08C,  input this code: EB1423FF

This will fix the Graphics for the Standings Menu.