How to edit Chiefs uniform colors in 28 team rom?

SBlueman

Running into an issue when I am editing a 28 team rom. I set the Chiefs uniforms in TSB Tool as this:

Capture.png

but when you play the game, the Chiefs aren't using the colors I set. I am working on an update to a previous edit of the game I worked on a while back and know the solution for this was out there but I can't seem to find it. I did find this:

3-Color Jersey Team # (Default is Kansas City): x2C250 (Changing Team # to x1E or higher will disable)
Use Jersey 2 vs Team #s: x2C296, x2C29A, x2C29E, x2C2A2
Use Jersey 3 vs Team #s: x2C2A8, x2C2AC, x2C2B0
3-Color Game Field Team Colors: x2C410 to x2C418

Team with 3 jerseys - x2C250 - 0a
	Jersey design x2c410 - 25 0f 30 25 0f 16 15 0f 30
	Jersey 2 vs. teams:
			x2C296 - 03
			x2C29A - 0e
			x2C29E - 16
			x2C2A2 - 17
	Jersey 3 vs. teams:
			x2C2A8 - 00
			x2C2AC - 05
			x2C2B0 - 06

So how do I interpret what to change and is there a way to simply switch off the 3rd uniform option so the team in the Chiefs slot has their uniform changes work like everyone else's once edited in TSB Tool? I have been scouring the site for days but apparently a thread with a solution that used to be on Tecmobuilders is AWOL. 

@SBlueman

The answer was posted above on the first line but this command will work also as it will skip over the check entirely

SET (0x02C24F,0xEAEAEAEA)

0xEA in this case is an opcode (instruction) that basically tells the processor to "do nothing". 

This overwrites the check to see if the team is kansas city and tsb editor will work.