ESPN NFL 2k17

gamingtrucker1

that game was awesome and cheap and a great alternative to Madden.  I think this game is what prompted EA to sign exclusive monopoly to NFL video games.  

I need to look into how to get this (game) going.  I have a chipped PS2, down in a box in the basement.

Any hints?

I think you need the game (can be bought dirt cheap on amazon, ebay) and an action replay type device to transfer the rosters to memory card on the PS2.  There are forum posts on how to do this if you google 'operation sports nfl2k17'

Appears someone also came up with a PC version...   Not sure if it's any good   https://2kfootball.com/

thanks, man.  honestly, I never even knew there were usb ports on the ps2 slim.  I had a ps2 originally, then I threw it in the trash back in '06.  then have borrowed my brother's silver ps2 slim back in like '10/'11.  been sitting in a box since '11.  I have some sweet CAVE and other JAP shmups for it - which is all I ever used it for.