Portland, OR - 01/28/17 - Johnny Johnson in the Beaver

DT.

10 minutes ago, DT. said:

Oh man, let me know if I can help. I'd love to meet the only other person in the middle of the tecmobowl.org - nhl94.com venn diagram I am aware of... Tell you what, you come, I'll dump the Tecmo NBA side-quest for the NHL game of your choosing, heh.

Ha!  I am the Venn of Nerdiness.

Ok I have an idea, just need to find a body double that can pose as me that weekend with the family, once he (or she) is secured I'll sneak on the next SPAM shipment by train car to the Portland. 

I'll get writing the Craigslist ad for a body double post haste 

We're talkin original NES cartridge SON. I got good news for ya- Lawrence Taylor is a beast on this game. WELCOME TO THE LIST. 

Getting a nice picture of what this tourney might look like. Will unveil the FORMAT shortly.... Thinking that the Tecmo NBA element will be marginalized greatly if not phased out entirely. It's just not often enough that one gets to gather for Tecmo Super Bowl. Time is of the essence. Speak now if this bums you out greatly or forever hold your wiener. 

Kitchen pass obtained.  See you twats in 8 days.  Can't wait to see Johnny J reppin the rose city.  Should be a fun one boys.  Not sure who will win, but it's pretty clear who the MVP is going to be.  Good luck to all runners up.  I am the real MVP.

you-the-real-mvo-54248aa4160ee.jpg

I just hope to GOD my Tourney Schedule permits me to "Unleash the BEAST" on some of these noobies and show them what a REAL "Man, Myth, and Legend" is supposed to look and play like....................THEN.................once I'm in the playoffs, I can retire PHX, (after every Tourney rushing record is unquestionably shattered) pick a better team, and go on to destroy all my competition (which is all of you) with my underrated, unpredictable, and unparalled, passing game......................make it happen Commish!!!  .....feed me the JABRONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{p.s.  Oh,.. and D.T., phase out the basketball...football ain't over yet}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

if anybody coming south wants to meet up with me in Centralia and catch a ride (you can park in Country Cousin lot), I'll charge $10 a head for gas..... want to leave from there around 8:30-9 (gets us there around 10-10:30)..... let me know!

also down if anyone wants to meet up on Friday nite at my place for some prefunk

Edited by manYo

I realized that there wasn't enough flair in this format. Being the first major Portland tournament, I wanted to keep it as bare bones as possible.... but I have added a wrinkle to the mix. Of the 5 opening random matchup rounds, all games in Round 3 will feature ancient NFC East rivals (between teams that are not Easterly located) Dallas vs Phoenix. 

Johnny effing Johnson and the Cards vs the team most everyone seems to agree is evenly matched with them- Kamp's pre-dynasty Cowboys.

$15 will be given to the competitor who rips off the biggest rush yards total with #39 during this round. $15 will also be awarded to the player who most successfully prevents Johnny's hidden stats from wreaking havoc on his Dallas D (lowest total team rush yards allowed).

HIDDEN STATS. INTRIGUE. CARDINALS!

Portland Tecmo 2017

On 1/18/2017 at 9:40 AM, DT. said:

Oh man, let me know if I can help. I'd love to meet the only other person in the middle of the tecmobowl.org - nhl94.com venn diagram I am aware of... Tell you what, you come, I'll dump the Tecmo NBA side-quest for the NHL game of your choosing, heh.

Hello!?!?