RetroNathan

Green Bay, WI - 01/28/2017 - Tundra Bowl IV presented by Game Trade

24 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

There going to be a stream?  What time do you think it will be up?  Will live vicariously through you guys on the 28th.

Working on the stream details. Just bought some new equipment getting delivered next week. Hoping all pans out to be up and running for group play on game day (11am). 

21 hours ago, regulator088 said:

@RetroNathan thanks, glad to be coming.... The rust is being shaken off with thunder dome so I should be primed for the tourney. Ryan, Ones and I are riding up Friday night i believe so if anyone is around, I'm sure we'll be available for practice games. 

Cool what hotel are you guys staying at?  I'm meeting mort via train in chi..then we will drive up fri afternoon. So we should be in gb friday.nite. Also mort has big van for anyone who.needs ride chi to gb. 

Edited by red98sethuthut

20 hours ago, qb_browns said:

When @ImFlo sees that he's the #2 seed in @averagetsbplayer's group, he is going to be pissed. 

(note, this is purely speculative)

Dude - Kyle would be thrilled to be in my group. He'd kill me right now. I've played maybe 3 games since Burning Mort.

4 hours ago, averagetsbplayer said:

Dude - Kyle would be thrilled to be in my group. He'd kill me right now. I've played maybe 3 games since Burning Mort.

Good thing you're a top seed then. 

Last Milwaukee tournament, we setup the night before, and many of those traveling from out of the area came by to get some practice games.  It ended up being a lot of fun and gave those already in the area something to do.  The venue appreciated the extra business too.

Not sure if anything like that is planned or not.

Guess I better get my hotel room. I'll be there Friday night, not sure if I'll play any games though. Bringing the old man along. Neither of us has ever been to green bay so he's going to do some sight seeing while us cool guys play TSB. See you all this weekend.

You made a mistake in your groups. @ImFlo died the night of Burning Mort, consumed in the conflagration of Tecmo merchandise, corrugated cardboard, and life-size Orenga cut-outs. Along with the Tecmo VI bracket.

Edited by sonofpatbeach

On 1/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, Gio said:

Runner up last year earns me a date with Regulator? Tough crowd.

I get Troy in my group, who I've played in every WI tourney except for Madison in the past 3 years. Joy. 

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

I get Troy in my group, who I've played in every WI tourney except for Madison in the past 3 years. Joy. 

I don't think you and I played during the last Milwaukee tournament.  I'm sensing sarcasm here on the joy factor.

Any word on the live feed possibilities? I was going to post the link to a few places so the world can see all our Tecmo genius. Maybe even some of our glorious drunkenness. See where the day takes us.

Edited by thegamer1185

25 minutes ago, thegamer1185 said:

Any word on the live feed possibilities? I was going to post the link to a few places so the world can see all our Tecmo genius. Maybe even some of our glorious drunkenness. See where the day takes us.

The day is always a beautiful mix of Tecmo, brotherhood, camaraderie, and your few token people who may have drank a little too much.

Tundra Bowl IV will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/tundrabowl - we are working on final logistics on Friday, and hoping it all goes off without a hitch.