davefmurray

Madison, WI - 04/08/17 - Tecmo Madison XIII: Return of the Mack

629 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

Will there be a social hour on Friday night like we've had the last couple years?

I believe Dave put this in a post or even on the front page, but we have a tentative plan for Friday night - we need space to hold the Donnell Woolford charity match contest on Friday. Dave can clarify. 

I am definitely down for another beer swap. I'm also thinking of getting in on some of the paid hotel shiznizzay. As fun as it is to pass out under the sink in people's hotel rooms, I'd prefer to have an actual bed this time. So if anyone wants to go splitsies for Friday and Saturday, I may be down to share the cost - and bring a TV or two.

3 hours ago, Super Duper said:

I am definitely down for another beer swap. I'm also thinking of getting in on some of the paid hotel shiznizzay. As fun as it is to pass out under the sink in people's hotel rooms, I'd prefer to have an actual bed this time. So if anyone wants to go splitsies for Friday and Saturday, I may be down to share the cost - and bring a TV or two.

You could probably crash with us at the Hampton. Our suite likely has a couch.

UPDATE: It's a Sofa Bed! Luxurious!

Edited by Beef Juice

On 12/21/2016 at 9:54 AM, Beef Juice said:

We need Tecmo milk cartons to put his face out there,

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!

edc48a0db8.jpg

Just advertise alcohol heavily enough and he will be there

Also I have just invested in a filming company I was hoping I could bring my director and he could film our experience I'm guessing I have to have permission from the owner of the bowling alley and the tournament director so i'm asking if that's okay.  

10 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Also I have just invested in a filming company I was hoping I could bring my director and he could film our experience I'm guessing I have to have permission from the owner of the bowling alley and the tournament director so i'm asking if that's okay.  

Hank,

Shoot me an email at tecmomadison@gmail.com. Send over any reels or links you have.

Thanks!

If you guys put me in the same group as Moonwalk/Sconnie, I'll go 0-2, and can focus on my emcee duties.

9 hours ago, sonofpatbeach said:

If you guys put me in the same group as Moonwalk/Sconnie, I'll go 0-2, and can focus on my emcee duties.

Kerins' Revenge!

Posted (edited)

On 1/1/2017 at 7:44 PM, hankthetank said:

Just advertise alcohol heavily enough and he will be there

That guy was by far the highlight of the weekend !! 

When Saturday am he was walking around the indoor pool area w a towel on (no idea if anything under the towel)  gripping a bottle & asked Derek ruble & I if we were in town for Madden & if we were any good.  

My response: "man we are still trying to figure out how to beat the dam computer!" 

Edited by arncoem

23 hours ago, arncoem said:

That guy was by far the highlight of the weekend !! 

When Saturday am he was walking around the indoor pool area w a towel on (no idea if anything under the towel)  gripping a bottle & asked Derek ruble & I if we were in town for Madden & if we were any good.  

My response: "man we are still trying to figure out how to beat the dam computer!" 

I'll vouch for Arn's pool story.  Luke & I were leaving for breakfast that morning and were wondering who the drunk creep was bothering those poor kids in the pool.  Little did we know that he was about to become a legend.  He must have pulled an all-nighter Friday and just kept it rolling into Saturday.  It's 50/50 that he's even alive at this point.

1 hour ago, moulds33 said:

I'll vouch for Arn's pool story.  Luke & I were leaving for breakfast that morning and were wondering who the drunk creep was bothering those poor kids in the pool.  Little did we know that he was about to become a legend.  He must have pulled an all-nighter Friday and just kept it rolling into Saturday.  It's 50/50 that he's even alive at this point.

I need you and Luke to vouch for more stories this year.

I am writing a new e-book called How to Get Your Sack Back: Help for the Modern Man. I will send you an advance copy.

wwf-accident-pt-1-o.gif

Just pulled off a reversal.  The wife almost bought tickets for our family vacation over Tecmo Madison Weekend....

Apologies if this was already asked. How can I find the list for those who've already registered?

29 minutes ago, halifax said:

Apologies if this was already asked. How can I find the list for those who've already registered?

It is linked in a few places, but here you go: http://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/68918-madison-wi-040817-tecmo-madison-xiii-return-of-the-mack/?do=findComment&comment=474167

I also just updated it for everyone.

Sorry I was looking on the tecmo madison site. Never thought to search the forum. Thanks Dave!

Just now, halifax said:

Sorry I was looking on the tecmo madison site. Never thought to search the forum. Thanks Dave!

You would think it would be there too, right? :D

It is coming. I swear.

On 1/7/2017 at 11:49 AM, halifax said:

I'm coming Bud, that's all you need to know!