davefmurray

Madison, WI - 04/08/17 - Tecmo Madison XIII: Return of the Mack

624 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, qb_browns said:

With Sconnie in the tournament @Leonardite 's towel will actually make sense this year. 

As for @kingsoby1, he's probably still hiding in shame after losing to me (see the below pic for details) 8O

So, uhhh where's the picture or is that the joke? I NEED ANSWERS!

On 12/19/2016 at 8:53 AM, davefmurray said:

There has been one George EVER in Madison history from the data I have. His username is Gayge, which lines up with his persona. Do I dare reach out directly?
George    S        Schaumburg, IL     Gayge

That's him! Yo, check the records, he was in my group with Suicide King. This is the People's Champ man. We gotta get this guy involved.... and probably let Motel 6 know so they can add extra security that weekend.....

Woolford shoot-out rule tweak!

Registration Night

Donnell Woolford Shoot-Out

Registrants will participate in a N.E. (MAN) vs CHI. (COM) shoot-out. Challengers must use the mighty Steve Grogan. (No Wilson loopholes!) The challenger with the most total passing yards in one game will be crowned the shoot-out winner.  The shoot-out winner will play a game of N.E. vs CHI. against Donnell Woolford — a Chicago Bear on the original Tecmo Super Bowl — live on the tournament stream. Donnell will MAN the Bears in P1 while the shoot-out winner will MAN the Patriots in P2, again repping my man Grogan!

*** Depending on registrants, this may be limited to a half or quarter.

7 hours ago, davefmurray said:

So, uhhh where's the picture or is that the joke? I NEED ANSWERS!

If you look at my signature you'll see the tombstone of a great player's career and the guy who sent him there:

The @kingsoby1 Slayer.

Edited by qb_browns

25 minutes ago, qb_browns said:

If you look at my signature you'll see the tombstone of a great player's career and the guy who sent him there:

The @kingsoby1 Slayer.

Ah no wonder. I wasn't getting it either because I have everyone's signatures turned off so it doesn't clog the screen. 

On 12/17/2016 at 5:18 PM, DT. said:

I'm so fired up about this. I'm gonna try to find my way over there from Seattle somehow... My only request to the Mighty Midwest Tecmo community is to locate and drag George aka "The People's Champ" back to this for another terrorization of the Greater Madison Area... I will respond by doing my best to get this forum's best shit talker, Rudy aka "Tailback King" to the party as well.

We need Tecmo milk cartons to put his face out there,

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!

edc48a0db8.jpg

8 hours ago, OL' Dirty Tecmo said:

No one repped this post because Motel 6 is gone, you bastard. 

No CRTs, no group rate and not super close. CUT!

On 12/22/2016 at 1:23 PM, davefmurray said:

Since the venue changed, the Clarion is no longer the cool kids hangout. Instead Sega and I will be at the Hampton downtown. Our lavish pimp lifestyles require a certain kind of luxury that no Super 8 could possibly fulfill for us.

30 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

Since the venue changed, the Clarion is no longer the cool kids hangout. Instead Sega and I will be at the Hampton downtown. Our lavish pimp lifestyles require a certain kind of luxury that no Super 8 could possibly fulfill for us.

just don't take a black light and you'll be fine

14 hours ago, davefmurray said:

Somehow Orenga is in all of the shots

4 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

Undo, undo! Use the now personalized #TecmoXIII link for baller rates and upgrades: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/M/MSNBJHX-TCM-20170407/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Signed up and (not) ready!!

I will call 2017 "Avenge and Amend", as I will avenge my non-bracket finish in 2016, and make amends to anyone I spoke to past 7:00pm CST.  I will also not buy 2-3 beers at a time and doublefist all day.  Wait, that last line may be a lie.

4 hours ago, Dotdon said:

I will also not buy 2-3 beers at a time and doublefist all day.  Wait, that last line may be a lie.

It will be harder this year. We'll be flanked by 2 bars that have really good beers.

3 hours ago, davefmurray said:

It will be harder this year. We'll be flanked by 2 bars that have really good beers.

harder to win, or is it just easier to lose?

1 hour ago, buck said:

harder to win, or is it just easier to lose?

It will be harder for @Dotdon to not double fist all day.