NFL Challenge

stratonapba

Looks Like I'm going to continue the Keeping NFL Challenge Alive section into it's new home so I Hope that we will feature all new teams powered by the Madden to XOR Utility that will be used for New Files however we could be expecting to be merged with Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra to make way for the first NFL Challenge Installment since 1991 or 1992, since XOR tried the NFL Challenge Premium Edition which didn't made it to the market in which several customers who pre-ordered the product, but failed to receive the game.

However Someday tecmobowl.org would expand the Roster Size for a New TSB Ultra to 49 Players (instead of 30) but in the meantime here is the Old Link to this Thread

Now we are starting it from Scratch and So Far we had Rosters for the following Seasons: 1966-1969, 1971, 1976, 1978-1979, 1983-1986, 1988-1991, 1995-1997, 2001-2007 and 2009-2016 as well as Greatest NFL & NCAA Teams and All-Time Greats from 1920-1989 with a possibility of upgrading to 2.0 to feature more recent stars as of 2016

Still Needed: NFL Dream Season Disk, NFL Greatest Teams Disk (List of the teams can be found in this link), 1987 NFL Season, 1990-1991 NCAA Season, NCAA Alumni Season if anyone has these, please let me know as we're on the road to bring new graphics to replace X's and O's to bring NFL Challenge Alive for 2016!

• 6 years later...

Greetings, Earthlings Hiani.gif
I don't know if/when "we" will ever see
a/ny "mod/s"/enhancement/s to XOR NFL-Challenge
(e.g., TrickPlays, FakeKicks ...)

I recently came across Landry Strategy Football Deluxe
and find this "title" to be a "cut above" XOR ...
There are (currently) only teams for the 1992 and 1994 seasons;
however, I'll be (first) working backwards to create
teams for 1990, 1988, 1986, 1984 ...

I'm also "test-driving" the MicroSports All-American CollegeFootball "title" ...

These "titles" are rather dated; however, I find them (so far) to be "good enough" ...
and CUSTOMIZABLE ~ which matters ... to some of "us" ... "out there" 
Exclam01ani.gif