Dubuque, IA - 12/10/16 - Tomczak Bowl IX sponsored by EatShitOrenga.com - Registration is OPEN

Beef Juice

A lot of fun gentlemen, as always. Fantastic games throughout with nailbiters a plenty. Great job with the tourney @Beef Juice.

Safe travels to everyone on the way home, the roads are a bit nasty out there. Loved the PTDub Cup this year...fantastic Martha Stewart on that beast.

Hope to see everyone in January in Green Bay! Congrats Kyle!

1st: Kyle (thegamer1185)

2nd: @Jebigred

3rd: @8-bit

4th: @RetroNathan

P.S. - My apologies to @Nickabc for not defending The Shannon. I have relinquished the title, and it remains vacant in Jake's possession, yours for the taking. Her heart is in Iowa. 

Edited by RetroNathan

On 12/10/2016 at 10:47 PM, noonan said:

Full field/bracket.

http://challonge.com/tomczak9

Also apologies with the errors with byes in the bracket. Stupid touch screen iPad I shifted them unknowingly and didn't realize it until after my scorekeeper entered in the brakcet and the first round of games had already started. I don't think it mattered much. The same 5-6 people I expected to get towards the end did so anyway.

• DFM unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, 8-bit said:

Thanks for hosting this tourney again Jake, it was a good time :D

So, what's the spread on Segathon actually showing up next year? lol

I'll give him 5:1 odds. He's pretty good at making it to Madison so I can't totally rag on him, but for Tomczak Bowl he's really becoming alcoholic divorced dad that has promised a trip to Disneyland for years now but never follows through.

6 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

I'll give him 5:1 odds. He's pretty good at making it to Madison so I can't totally rag on him, but for Tomczak Bowl he's really becoming alcoholic divorced dad that has promised a trip to Disneyland for years now but never follows through.

Sorry bout that Champ, President of the United States called and made me go on another top secret mission and had to cancel.  Tell you what, I'll come next time and we can take my sweet dune buggy to Dairy Queen.   How's Linda... er I mean your Mom?

5 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

Sorry bout that Champ, President of the United States called and made me go on another top secret mission and had to cancel.  Tell you what, I'll come next time and we can take my sweet dune buggy to Dairy Queen.   How's Linda... er I mean your Mom?

Mom is good. Her new boyfriend Brian is nice. He takes me to Dairy Queen all the time. He also drives a real car like a grown up. YOUR DUNE BUGGY ISN'T FUN IN JANUARY DAD!!!