Has anyone had this glitch?

Shlabotnik

I've been playing man vs com using the Legacy League 1979 rosters, and as Miami leading in the 4th qtr against Baltimore, Joe Washington was injured for the Colts. The screen came up for the com to replace the injured player, but it didn't - leaving me stuck on that screen until exiting & wiping out the game. Anyone else had a similar problem, and are there any fixes?

Shlabotnik-

Awesome you are playing our ROMs!  That makes me excited to hear they are getting use.  I, along with Matt Bird (faulkner), make the rosters for our league (TLL).  We split the positions half and half.  I believe starting in the 1980 season I started doing the entire offense, while Matt does the defense (before that we each were responsible for positions on both sides of the ball).  We do put a lot of work and research into making the players.  So glad you are digging it.  Let me know if you'd like any other season ROMs.  We just started the 1982 season.

I haven't seen that glitch you speak of.  It was MAN v CPU, and not CPU v CPU, right?

cheapcatch

Cheap -

Yes, it was MAN v CPU, and the first time I've come across it since playing TB3. I would love to get the '80, '81 and '82 ROMs, too - I've had a blast playing the '76 - '78 seasons...