touchdown pro magazine

rmm1976

The magazines you linked are the wrong ones. You need to find the Japanese magazine. I've got a lead on a few. if I get my hands on them, I will scan all pages in high-res.

Example:

s-l1600.jpg

I have the magazine edition numbers at home. I'll post those as well so maybe you can find your own.

NOTE: The company also changed hands in like 2010(11?) which made my search infinitely harder.

it's gonna be tough to read the team/player breakdown, since they will be written in Japanese, but I bet it says something like this:

HADDIX = Best American DB of all time

BO JACKSON = Fastest American RB of all time

49ers = Greatest American NFL team of all time

QB EAGLES = Literally the Ultimate Weapon

etc

27 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

The magazines you linked are the wrong ones. You need to find the Japanese magazine. I've got a lead on a few. if I get my hands on them, I will scan all pages in high-res.

I have the magazine edition numbers at home. I'll post those as well so maybe you can find your own.

NOTE: The company also changed hands in like 2010(11?) which made my search infinitely harder.

Thanks Dave, greatly appreciated!

I was aware there were Japanese versions, but I thought perhaps the American magazine was identical (but in English).

On 7/29/2016 at 8:00 AM, buck said:

it's gonna be tough to read the team/player breakdown, since they will be written in Japanese, but I bet it says something like this:

HADDIX = Best American DB of all time

BO JACKSON = Fastest American RB of all time

49ers = Greatest American NFL team of all time

QB EAGLES = Literally the Ultimate Weapon

JOHNNY JOHNSON = The Secret Weapon

etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2016 at 10:49 AM, davefmurray said:

Example:

Dave did you ever happen to get your hands on the magazine(s)?  Or still have the edition numbers?  Thx