Seattle, WA - 09/04/16 - Pac-Rim III

SirTed

well I'll tall ya, I'm ready for some n00b sandwich

also ready to deliver that long-promised vitamin-C packed {and GUAR-on-damn-TEED} ORANGE CRUSHING of Johnny to TBK

ready to pick half of kamp's plays next time we meet

ready to blow out DT once again

ready to bring Ted back to the light after he narrowly defeated my Broncs last tourney

ready to wipe my dirty tecmo hands all over the smug emperor's clothes of gripsmoke

ready to let burn1 know who the REAL puff daddy is

ready ready to BATTLE IN SEATTLE!!! ... are you?!?!

17 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

FUCC THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I"M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just head-butt my laptop with my football helmet on!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's how ready I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, so does that mean you looked at some other teams besides Phoenix this time? And maybe re-inspect Chicago one more time just to make sure you never let anyone play with them vs you. If you called a match-up every once in a while, you might be surprised at who peeps might be willing to man up with vs the lightly regarded Cards. Study up. None of us want to see you go out with a whimper this time.

...and trust this Manyo, you do NOT want to see me chillin on the other side of your console... only chance you got at some hardware in Seattle is hoping Brandon inexplicably knocks off another heavy hitter and gives you an easy path... 

Boust to switch up the training to.... CONSOLE MODE

14 hours ago, manyo360 said:

well I'll tall ya, I'm ready for some n00b sandwich

also ready to deliver that long-promised vitamin-C packed {and GUAR-on-damn-TEED} ORANGE CRUSHING of Johnny to TBK

ready to pick half of kamp's plays next time we meet

ready to blow out DT once again

ready to bring Ted back to the light after he narrowly defeated my Broncs last tourney

ready to wipe my dirty tecmo hands all over the smug emperor's clothes of gripsmoke

ready to let burn1 know who the REAL puff daddy is

ready ready to BATTLE IN SEATTLE!!! ... are you?!?!

You know if you want it...you got it.  PHX vs DEN, any date, place, or time compadre...actually...you know the date, Sunday, Sept 4th, you know the place, Magnolia, and you gone know what time it is when Johnson stuffs oranges in yo defenses' mouths and roasts um' like piggs on a spit........Don't sing it, bring it Manyo.

6 hours ago, DT. said:

Um, so does that mean you looked at some other teams besides Phoenix this time? And maybe re-inspect Chicago one more time just to make sure you never let anyone play with them vs you. If you called a match-up every once in a while, you might be surprised at who peeps might be willing to man up with vs the lightly regarded Cards. Study up. None of us want to see you go out with a whimper this time.

...and trust this Manyo, you do NOT want to see me chillin on the other side of your console... only chance you got at some hardware in Seattle is hoping Brandon inexplicably knocks off another heavy hitter and gives you an easy path... 

Boust to switch up the training to.... CONSOLE MODE

I've smashed Chicago in a Tourney before...I chalk last Tournament up to bein' rusty, with a $#!t load of bad luck...Chicago has their weaknesses as do many other top tear teams....and believe me, I'v been "studyin" up as you'd say, and not takin' this PAC RIM lightly.  YOU better be ready.....and if I were you, I wouldn't underestimate the power of the force. 

6 hours ago, The1991Huskies said:

Late to the thread but very excited for this. Has a Seattle tourney happened before??? Love seeing this in the 206. 

This is the third major tournament to take place in Magnolia, but the first since my return to Seattle. Welcome to phase II of the Pac Rim, in which new heights are achieved, the strategy rivals anything Don James could devise, the fierceness harkens to Tommie Smith patrolling the secondary, and the excitement is reminiscent of a Billy Joe Hobert to Mario Bailey touchdown bomb.

7 hours ago, The1991Huskies said:

Late to the thread but very excited for this. Has a Seattle tourney happened before??? Love seeing this in the 206. 

Johnny Johnson put up 200+ yards and 3 TD's vs the Huskies in 88'......That sounds like the stats I'ma put up with PHX vs these chumps from the SEA~TOWN Sept 4th.  Believe that.  Big Players show up to big games...you just watch what happens. 

14 hours ago, manyo360 said:

and run circles around TBK's offense, puttin' that DONUT on him like I'm the whole damned Dawg D

Johnny post-game: "all I saw was orange"

Karl Mecklenburg post game:  "all I saw was knees and cleats and a flash of the number 39......It was the same crimson train that repeatedly runs me over in my nightmares!"

Alright, well we are getting this thing ironed out. This is gonna be the most exciting thing to hit the Magnolia Village Pub since the time the Cougs went on a 2 game win streak. Five days away. Puttin it out there one last time that if you want to have a chance to be declared Tecmo Super Champion of Seattle or at least witness it, you better put your name in that hat! LETS GO!!

Sweet baby Jesus, please do not run back Cards vs Bears y'all. Do I need to implement some sort of tier shit? Some sort of "No Whack Matchups" rule? For Crissakes TBK, throw out the Bucs or Broncos, I bet most dudes would even take Dallas or Pittsburgh. Even Cleveland. Maybe even Seattle.

Has nothing to do with experimental shit or bad luck. The Bears are just a whole hell of lot better..... Also Brandon sometimes looks like he knows what he's doing.

Go ahead and post every 'feasable' Cards matchup, and even some that aren't............but it won't matter...........I'm rollin wit da Cards and Johnny 100%.

{p.s.  FuCC all the other teams!!!!!!!!......that's how I'm rollin.......alwayz have, and alwayz will}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

19 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Go ahead and post every 'feasable' Cards matchup, and even some that aren't............but it won't matter...........I'm rollin wit da Cards and Johnny 100%.

{p.s.  FuCC all the other teams!!!!!!!!......that's how I'm rollin.......alwayz have, and alwayz will}

Why are you such a gormless tosser ? There's 27 other teams on the game. Grow a pair whydontcha