created players

Quick question 

Has anyone ever created a player and built up his attributes then released him

I was wondering if it is possible to get his free agent value over Steve Youngs 540 value..I never have and I have had players attributes better than his

Edited by tecmoalpha
wrong text

Do you mean if it's possible to get more of the 520 free agency points of Steve Young, Joe Montana and Joe Namath?

If that´s the case, the answer is No.

The maximum value for any player is that one 520.

The only value that in fact exists and no one player in the game has is Safeties value, the maximum, including legends is 270, but there is one more, 310!!!

Maybe if you built an amazing safety that could happen, but the value for created players is so low, no matter the attributes are so high!

Created players actually have different ceilings I believe.

I don't have images of this, but maybe i'll work on it soon, but I've had fully maxxed players 100's in every stat at various positions and their value doesn't come close to the maximums at their position.

Indeed TecSpectre.

I remember that I created Joe Staley as Tackle 3 years ago and for some reason I got so many points, I useed them all and still there left some.

I completed the 6 atributes for OL and that was the only way he value 340 the maximum for OL.

I could do that for K and P completing only the blue bars (kicking attributes)

the other positions are so complex specially DL.

But to be honest Joe Staley was so freaking amazing (super human) that´s exciting at the beginning, after that besomes boring.

Fernando... Try building up an entire team full of super players like that... or as close as you can get.

and then playing in season mode against that team every week with other teams.

It's a lot of fun and super challenging (comparatively to playing the computer normally)

Absolutely TecSpectre.

I remember that long before know anything about hacking the game, I was looking for ways to find more complexity.

So once I started a super trading to do this:

Create a team with the best players of the league in AFC East

Create a team with the second best players of the league in NFC East

Create a team with all the hidden players in AFC West

Creat a team just with my created players in NFC West

The result? Super challenging, but the toughest team was my created players team.

They were so powerful, I don't remember well but I guess I could win just with the hidden players team...

LOL

making all of those changes to one cart sounds like a chore and a half... I like it.

I wouldn't do all of that on one cart though, for fear of a reset. But it sounds fun.

You could put all 4 of those teams in one division and then try to play with the remaining team. That could be fun, and super tough.

SUPER THOUGHT you right man!

In a cart is almost impossible, cause as you said this could be erased.

I did it in a ROM caus you can save, but the trading took me a few days.

Maybe if you put them in the NFC Central and you play with the Bucs, could be an almost impossible task.