Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maynard_G_Krebs

MGK's Videogames Thread

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Maynard_G_Krebs said:

More:

Currently I'm going back and forth from Witcher 3 to Madden. Madden is my "I have a little time to spare, let's jump into it" game. Witcher 3 is for when I know I have some serious couch time in front of me.

Witcher 3 update: great game. Really impressive in so many ways. What I've realized about these modern RPGs, though, is that they're more closely related to real life to me now than ever. By that what I mean is, Witcher 3 contains a lot of text and dialogue. Like, a lot. Like, an enormous amount. How I experience the real world is beginning to creep into my RPG play style, too. For instance, pre-quest conversations? I skip past them completely. IDGAF. IDGAF about why the quest giver needs me to do one thing or the other, IDGAF about how my helping them will affect their life, or even what I can expect in return. I simply just don't give a f*ck. I don't read any of the "books" that I find on shelves in the game, except just to open them and mark them as 'read.' This is very much like I how interact in the real world these days--IDGAF, and let's just get to the point.

 

From what I've seen (AKA trailers and stuff like that) the Witcher is like an Elder Scrolls game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PockyCandy said:

 

From what I've seen (AKA trailers and stuff like that) the Witcher is like an Elder Scrolls game.

 

Sort of, but Elder Scrolls are mostly first person (I think?) whereas the Witcher is 3rd person.

 

They're both open world RPGs with main quests and side quests.  Witcher seems more immersive to me, as you can do some crazy side quests like pursue women.  And you step into the shoes of a hero (Geralt) rather than 'create your own' yet you basically customize him to your liking.  And the hero is a big-time badass.  Makes the game lots of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PockyCandy said:

 

From what I've seen (AKA trailers and stuff like that) the Witcher is like an Elder Scrolls game.

 

The Elder Scrolls game is based off of the engine that Bethesda used for Fallout 3. And while I enjoyed Fallout 4, Bethesda couldn't write a compelling story to save their lives. And while the engine they use is utilitarian enough to make the game worlds they build interesting; if the characters, story, and how the characters interact with the world are bland, then the whole experience can turn a little "meh" in the end. Bethesda is releasing a remastered edition of the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim in the near future, and I'll probably pick it up once it inevitably gets severely discounted a few months later, because they do make "good" games, but it's nothing that I'm salivating over.

 

This is all to say that I think Witcher 3 is a superior game experience over Fallout 4 (built on the same Skyrim engine). They're different games, for sure, but weighing the pros and cons of each, Witcher 3 wins out in almost every way. Witcher 3's world is more vibrant, it feels more alive with activity of the the various NPCs, the quests are more interesting, the gameplay is (mostly) more interesting, the graphics are FAR superior, and CD RED's ability to craft both interesting situations and gameplay is far more unique than what Bethesda can imagine. The main thing that I wished was better in Witcher 3 is the pacing and construction of the quest conversations.

For instance:

 

[Witcher 3 main character ("Geralt") walks up to NPC for casual conversation.]

 

Geralt: I heard you need my help.

 

NPC: Yes, what I need you to do is... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Geralt: Okay.

[Geralt goes off to kill/retrieve something. Geralt returns to NPC.]

Geralt: I did the thing you wanted me to do.

NPC: Thanks a lot!

Rinse and repeat. Yes, I know that's basically all RPGs, but for a game that's as well thought out as WItcher 3 is overall, my hope was that the scenario setup for obtaining and completing quests wasn't so static. I wish that conversations to setup quests weren't always such casual moments of exposition. I wish that obtaining/completing quests were a little bit more urgent, and not always in the vein of... "Geralt meets NPC. NPC tells Geralt their life story. Geralt goes on quest to help NPC. Geralt returns for more exposition. Geralt moves on to the next quest."

This all being said, the game is easily one of the best action RPGs I've ever played (if not the best).

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2016 at 0:16 PM, rmm1976 said:

 

Have you had any "encounters" with the female protagonists in the game?  Without spoiling anything, let me just say that I think it's awesome that Geralt can have relationships with smokin' hot babes!  Everything about the game is done well, including that component :D

 

 

Backtracking to this comment, let me say that I've attempted to have sex with every character that the game allows me to. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Madden updates:

 

I've settled in to a consistent 3/1 ratio of wins verses losses in my online competitive Madden adventure. I only play using the Patriots because why would I ever play as a different team? I definitely have play-calling strategies for entire drives mapped out in my mind. The default depth chart for the Patriots has Brandon LaFell listed as the #1 outside receiver, and Danny Amendola as #2. Since I play a lot of two tight-end, two RB sets, Julian Edleman typically gets the boot per the default depth chart, so I almost always change out Brandon LaFell. I put Amendola at #1 and Eldeman at #2. I play a lot of two TE and RB sets, because it gives me the most variety of options during pre-play audibles.

What I quickly learned about Madden is that it's all about audibles. Offensive audibles, Defensive audibles--if you're not making audibles, you're likely not winning. On offense, drag route audibles are my bread and butter. And I heavily use my RBs in the pass game.

I know basically right when the game starts if my online opponent is going to give me a challenge or not. The easiest indicator of this is if my opponent pauses the game to check my depth chart for player weaknesses. What I've found is that my opponents often single out my DBs for the long ball game. Like Bill Belichick, I often double cover the best player on the opposing team, and force my opponent to beat me using their second-tier players. I also typically bait my opponents by playing a lot of over coverage (to support my team's coverage weakness), and as soon as the opposing team feels confident in their under strategy, start blitzing the shit out of them with zone coverage blitzes, with myself taking turns swapping out of a blitz and dropping back into coverage to keep my opponent on their heels.

I feel really bad for every Madden player who's a fan of a shitty team. I can't tell you how many times I wind up playing an opponent who is using a team like the Redskins, and I just blow them out of the water. I also cannot tell you how satisfying it is when online opponents concede a game in the 1st or 2nd quarter because they realize early on that they have no hope.

I've also realized that all of those years I spent dabbling in TSB ROM-making has assisted in my Madden game, in terms of strategy and general understanding of play-call mechanics. Having a good understanding in the benefits and weaknesses of Cover 2, Cover 3, Man-to-Man, etc., made me an almost immediate casual threat in online Madden, even after having not played this game consistently since the 90s.

I'm having a ton of fun with Madden though, surprisingly. I consider the past couple months of getting up to speed with the game as a warm-up for the upcoming NFL season / Madden 17 release, when all players 'start over' again regarding their online play records. I'll be nice and warmed up for some legit competition in August when the new Madden game drops. ;)

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently got XBONE Madden 15 essentially for $2 (had a 5 dollar coupon at Best Buy and it was on clearance for $7).

 

People still make full roster updates for it...  So I'm playing a pretty solid football game with updated teams for dirt cheap :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rmm1976 said:

I recently got XBONE Madden 15 essentially for $2 (had a 5 dollar coupon at Best Buy and it was on clearance for $7).

 

People still make full roster updates for it...  So I'm playing a pretty solid football game with updated teams for dirt cheap :)

 

 

Nice!

They revised the pass/catching mechanics in Madden 16 (which was, like, $15 a couple of weeks ago in the Xbox store), and I think it was an incredibly worthwhile evolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest pet peeves in playing Madden online with human opponents are when certain opponents (who, in this specific case, I presume are dickhead teenagers), always attempt 2-pt conversions, or always go for it on 4-down even when they're at 4th and 17 yards on their own 35 yard-line or some such. I hate it with a passion, and take great pleasure from shutting them down.

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SirTed said:

@Maynard_G_Krebs - you check out Rocket League at all? 

 

 

Fuck Madden (which I have also). RL is the best sports game in years. 

 

I've heard and read many people / reviewers say amazing things about Rocket League. I'm sure the game is fun based on the amount of positive feedback I've read. I just haven't been swept up in the idea of a Cars/Soccer hybrid game. :( The videos I've watched look interesting. I just haven't gotten hooked by the idea yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, I'll tell you that I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if it wasn't the PS4 free game of the month, however many months ago. 

I couldn't give less of a shit about soccer.

 

But yeah. It's the shit. precise controls, yet  out of control fast game play. Great ramping of skill as you progress. Matches are 5 minutes long, which is fan fucking tastic. If you're playing in the non-competitive, there's only a few moments between matches, and even in competitive the wait isn't too bad (you have to wait for both sides to fill out their teams before it will start).Just a perfect game. I've played probably 300 matches or something absurd, and I've yet to see one cheesy play or maneuver get spammed. Not one instance of "all this guy can do is X"

Can't say that about Madden, whose competition is riddled with 1, 2 or 3 trick ponies. 

 

It's well worth the what, $20? Just do it and thank me later.

 

If you were on PS4 (like a real man) I'd demand it. Shit, I'd probably PayPal you the money. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SirTed said:

well, I'll tell you that I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if it wasn't the PS4 free game of the month, however many months ago. 

I couldn't give less of a shit about soccer.

 

But yeah. It's the shit. precise controls, yet  out of control fast game play. Great ramping of skill as you progress. Matches are 5 minutes long, which is fan fucking tastic. If you're playing in the non-competitive, there's only a few moments between matches, and even in competitive the wait isn't too bad (you have to wait for both sides to fill out their teams before it will start).Just a perfect game. I've played probably 300 matches or something absurd, and I've yet to see one cheesy play or maneuver get spammed. Not one instance of "all this guy can do is X"

Can't say that about Madden, whose competition is riddled with 1, 2 or 3 trick ponies. 

 

It's well worth the what, $20? Just do it and thank me later.

 

If you were on PS4 (like a real man) I'd demand it. Shit, I'd probably PayPal you the money. 

 

 


HA! I will take your earnest plea to heart. And I appreciate your impassioned endorsement!

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2016 at 2:06 PM, Maynard_G_Krebs said:

I've ranted on this before, but please bear with me...

 

Kids who play videogames these days are spoiled rotten. They complain about every little thing regarding how MS or Sony are trying to reign in control of games sales (by having attempted to go digital only with the medium), what their systems are capable of or will offer, and on, and on, and on. Complain, complain, complain.

 

In the early 90s, as a kid, I spent $60 (keep in mind inflation) on an 8-bit Dick Tracy game. $60. For one shitty game.

I've spent roughly $120 since owning an Xbox One on discounted games through their Xbox Live Gold program. Not only are there good free games offered monthly, but the discounts alone are absurd. I now have a library of 30 games of XBone titles and backwards compatible 360 titles, for $120--only twice the amount of money I paid on a shitty 8-bit Dick Tracy game. Sometimes I pick up games just because of the price point. Like, why wouldn't I spend $5.99 on a digital download of a good game that, a year ago, was $49.99 new in retail? F*cking kids these days have no idea how good they have it.

Unrelated to this post, but related to previous posts--my Madden record is now 64 - 48, and I'm ranked in the top 20% of players. PROGRESS. ;)

 

To give you an idea on how stupid (amazing) present day deals are on videogames, and in reference to my above rant about spoiled rotten kids these days, here's my complete list of current Xbox One and Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. Everything you see below I've acquired for a little over $150 since November 2015, with many of them having been just straight-up free. It's f*ckin' stupid.

 

Xbox One

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Banner Saga 2
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Crime & Punishments
Defense Grid 2
Fallen Lords
Fallout 4
Far Cry 4
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Life Is Strange
LOTR: Shadow of Mordor
Madden 16
PayDay 2
Sleeping Dogs
State of Decay: Special Edition
Styx
Sunset Overdrive
The Wolf Amoung Us
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
The Crew
Witcher 3
Wolfenstein: The New Order
ZHeroes
Zombi
Zombie Army Trilogy
 

Xbox 360 [Backwards Compatible]

Alan Wake
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
Borderlands
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution    

Fallout 3
Gears of War 2
Gears of War                    
Gears of War 3                
Gears of War: Judgment
Grid 2
Just Cause 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mirror’s Edge
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2     
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row IV    
Super Meat Boy              
Witcher 2
XCOM®: Enemy Unknown

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Maynard_G_Krebs said:

 

To give you an idea on how stupid (amazing) present day deals are on videogames, and in reference to my above rant about spoiled rotten kids these days, here's my complete list of current Xbox One and Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. Everything you see below I've acquired for a little over $150 since November 2015, with many of them having been just straight-up free. It's f*ckin' stupid.

 

Xbox One

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Banner Saga 2
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Crime & Punishments
Defense Grid 2
Fallen Lords
Fallout 4
Far Cry 4
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Life Is Strange
LOTR: Shadow of Mordor
Madden 16
PayDay 2
Sleeping Dogs
Styx
Sunset Overdrive
The Wolf Amoung Us
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
The Crew
Witcher 3
Wolfenstein: The New Order
ZHeroes
Zombi
Zombie Army Trilogy
 

Xbox 360 [Backwards Compatible]

Alan Wake
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
Borderlands
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution    
Gears of War 2
Gears of War                    
Gears of War 3                
Gears of War: Judgment
Grid 2
Just Cause 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mirror’s Edge
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2     
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row IV    
Super Meat Boy              
Witcher 2
XCOM®: Enemy Unknown

 

Talk to me about Life is Strange - thoughts?

How about Sunset Overdrive? - That's an Insomniac game (a Sony 2nd party studio) and they're now working on a Spider-Man game, and as you might imagine, people are anticipating them using similar dynamics to Sunset Overdrive on the new game. And, even before I knew of the Spidey game, I remember seeing commercials for SO and thinking this was the first XBone game that actually made me jealous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SirTed said:

 

Talk to me about Life is Strange - thoughts?

How about Sunset Overdrive? - That's an Insomniac game (a Sony 2nd party studio) and they're now working on a Spider-Man game, and as you might imagine, people are anticipating them using similar dynamics to Sunset Overdrive on the new game. And, even before I knew of the Spidey game, I remember seeing commercials for SO and thinking this was the first XBone game that actually made me jealous. 


From what I've gathered in reading about it, Life is Strange is a Telltale-style game for angsty teenagers, but from what the reviews said, the story is actually quite robust. From what I've read, Sunset Overdrive is a choatic online shooter with zany colors, characters, and weapons for hyper-active teenagers. Both were free acquisitions. That being said, I haven't tried either yet. The chances that I'll player either are extremely limited given my growing backlog of games. Below is my same list of games from above. The italicized games are ones I've played significantly, or booted up for a time to get an impression.
 

Xbox One

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Banner Saga 2
Battlefield 4
- Battlefield Hardline
Crime & Punishments
Defense Grid 2
Fallen Lords
- Fallout 4
Far Cry 4
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Life Is Strange
- LOTR: Shadow of Mordor
- Madden 16
PayDay 2
Sleeping Dogs
- State of Decay: Special Edition
Styx
Sunset Overdrive
The Wolf Amoung Us
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
The Crew
- Witcher 3
Wolfenstein: The New Order
ZHeroes
Zombi
- Zombie Army Trilogy
 

Xbox 360 [Backwards Compatible]

Alan Wake
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
Borderlands
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Fallout 3   
Gears of War 2
Gears of War                    
Gears of War 3                
Gears of War: Judgment
Grid 2
Just Cause 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
Mirror’s Edge
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2     
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row IV    
Super Meat Boy              
Witcher 2
- XCOM®: Enemy Unknown

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madden Update: My online competitive rank is now in the top 14.3% of players. I played a guy yesterday who absolutely wiped the floor with me. Sure, sure, I botched a few plays that could have given me some momentum, but I don't want to take anything away from this dude and the absolute ass-kicking he handed me. He had a counter for essentially everything I did after my first drive. Still, progress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2016 at 11:35 AM, SirTed said:

How about Sunset Overdrive? - That's an Insomniac game (a Sony 2nd party studio) and they're now working on a Spider-Man game, and as you might imagine, people are anticipating them using similar dynamics to Sunset Overdrive on the new game. And, even before I knew of the Spidey game, I remember seeing commercials for SO and thinking this was the first XBone game that actually made me jealous. 

 

I wasn't impressed with Sunset Overdrive, and I got it for less than $10.  That being said, based on reviews a lot of other people liked it.  It just didn't hold my attention past the first time I played it.

 

@Maynard_G_Krebs I totally agree about the number of good "cheap or free" games now available.  I too have gotten a lot of great titles for not much money, and now I also have a backlog of games that I haven't even touched (and maybe never will!).  PS-- I think you meant "Lords of the Fallen" not "Fallen Lords", which is a C+ title similar to Dark Souls but nowhere near as polished.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rmm1976 said:

 

I wasn't impressed with Sunset Overdrive, and I got it for less than $10.  That being said, based on reviews a lot of other people liked it.  It just didn't hold my attention past the first time I played it.

 

@Maynard_G_Krebs I totally agree about the number of good "cheap or free" games now available.  I too have gotten a lot of great titles for not much money, and now I also have a backlog of games that I haven't even touched (and maybe never will!).  PS-- I think you meant "Lords of the Fallen" not "Fallen Lords", which is a C+ title similar to Dark Souls but nowhere near as polished.

 

 

You are correct in what I meant!

Also, the Mod "Brutal Doom" for PC just released a version with 2016 weapons. Doom 2 for PC will always be a classic, and this version does indeed look "brutal" and fun as hell.

 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-11-brutal-doom-adds-weapons-from-2016-doom
 

Original Brutal Doom listing. Be sure to watch the video...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/videos

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2016 at 0:39 PM, rmm1976 said:

I recently got XBONE Madden 15 essentially for $2 (had a 5 dollar coupon at Best Buy and it was on clearance for $7).

 

People still make full roster updates for it...  So I'm playing a pretty solid football game with updated teams for dirt cheap :)

 

They also do the same for Madden 25, too. Though i need to get Gold to get this years roster, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaming Update:

 

Witcher 3

 

I think I'm nearing the end of Witcher 3. All of the quests I'm doing now are like "Final Preparations" and the like, which signal to my the end of the game is coming. If that is the case, let me stick in my final few thoughts about Witcher 3. It's a great game. It's not perfect (few games are), but if you're a fan of RPGs, you'd be silly not to give this one a go. It does so many things "the best" of any RPG I have ever played. That's not to say those things that it does "the best" still couldn't be improved upon.

My last major criticism of this game is a shared criticism between all games of this size. The sheer immensity of game hours that Witcher 3 has available made it difficult for me at times to follow along. I found myself wondering at every new character encounter "Am I really going to have to remember this person? Or will they be irrelevant in another 10 minutes?" I've already admitted fast-forwarding through a lot of conversation that I perceived as expendable. I think these giant, epic games don't have a very strong ability to tie storylines together. These giant, sprawling games seem to get lost in their own attempt to make a memorable 100+ hour experience. I wish gaming studios spent more money on the writing staff, and developed a cleaner story experience in these massive RPGS.

 

Madden 2016

 

Seasonal players seem to be coming back to online competitive mode in preparation for the upcoming season, because I've been getting my ass handed to me more frequently lately. Wow!

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maynard_G_Krebs said:

Gaming Update:

 

Witcher 3

 

I think I'm nearing the end of Witcher 3. All of the quests I'm doing now are like "Final Preparations" and the like, which signal to my the end of the game is coming. If that is the case, let me stick in my final few thoughts about Witcher 3. It's a great game. It's not perfect (few games are), but if you're a fan of RPGs, you'd be silly not to give this one a go. It does so many things "the best" of any RPG I have ever played. That's not to say those things that it does "the best" still couldn't be improved upon.

My last major criticism of this game is a shared criticism between all games of this size. The sheer immensity of game hours that Witcher 3 has available made it difficult for me at times to follow along. I found myself wondering at every new character encounter "Am I really going to have to remember this person? Or will they be irrelevant in another 10 minutes?" I've already admitted fast-forwarding through a lot of conversation that I perceived as expendable. I think these giant, epic games don't have a very strong ability to tie storylines together. These giant, sprawling games seem to get lost in their own attempt to make a memorable 100+ hour experience. I wish gaming studios spent more money on the writing staff, and developed a cleaner story experience in these massive RPGS.

 

You're right, it's almost TOO epic but I'll take that any day over an inferior game :)

 

Are you going to pick up the DLC?  I haven't yet but am seriously considering it.  Supposedly the DLC are both very good, especially the latest one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rmm1976 said:

 

You're right, it's almost TOO epic but I'll take that any day over an inferior game :)

 

Are you going to pick up the DLC?  I haven't yet but am seriously considering it.  Supposedly the DLC are both very good, especially the latest one.


Probably at some point, Witcher 3 is just too good to not keep it going. I've read reviews on both DLCs, and they seem solid, with the second one of the two being almost an entire game unto itself. That being said, I will probably take some time before I play them once the main game is finished. I've started a run with FarCry 4 that I expect to do a deep dive in once Witcher 3 is finally over.

 

I'm impressed with what I've played so far in FarCry 4. Reviews of FarCry 4 are mostly of people complaining that it's too similar to FarCry 3. I haven't played a FarCry since the first one in the early 2000s, so FarCry 4 is almost like an entirely new experience for me, and so far, it's been positive. Stalking around with a bow and arrow, stealthy taking out an entire camp full of goons doesn't get old.

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2016 at 3:45 PM, SirTed said:

well, I'll tell you that I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if it wasn't the PS4 free game of the month, however many months ago. 

I couldn't give less of a shit about soccer.

 

But yeah. It's the shit. precise controls, yet  out of control fast game play. Great ramping of skill as you progress. Matches are 5 minutes long, which is fan fucking tastic. If you're playing in the non-competitive, there's only a few moments between matches, and even in competitive the wait isn't too bad (you have to wait for both sides to fill out their teams before it will start).Just a perfect game. I've played probably 300 matches or something absurd, and I've yet to see one cheesy play or maneuver get spammed. Not one instance of "all this guy can do is X"

Can't say that about Madden, whose competition is riddled with 1, 2 or 3 trick ponies. 

 

It's well worth the what, $20? Just do it and thank me later.

 

If you were on PS4 (like a real man) I'd demand it. Shit, I'd probably PayPal you the money. 

 

 

Ted, what's your PSN gamertag man?  I'll roll with ya on Rocket League any time.  Karl_Hungus_33 is mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moulds33 said:

Ted, what's your PSN gamertag man?  I'll roll with ya on Rocket League any time.  Karl_Hungus_33 is mine

 

Fuck yeah, Moulds! 

 

SirTed, of course! I'll look you up tonight. That game is the jam!

 

We'll get some in soon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×