North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience

DrFrolf

On 7/19/2017 at 4:51 PM, Leonardite said:

The Tecmo community is pretty rad.

Agreed

That was a righteous group of idiots that we put together.

I am an idiot

Barry - Asking the band, "So is the first time you've played a Burning Mort?"

My favorite of these.

I want to please the Conjuror in a no Romo kind of way...

Does anyone have photos/vids of the band playing? That was the most surreal moment by far, watching a full band set up all their equipment in the middle of nowhere, play a kick ass set, then breakdown and leave.

6 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

Does anyone have photos/vids of the band playing? That was the most surreal moment by far, watching a full band set up all their equipment in the middle of nowhere, play a kick ass set, then breakdown and leave.

Dave's post is accurate, but this good too:

Edited by Leonardite

• 2 months later...

There is a reason everyone wants Dave F'n Murray in their Burning Mort tribe. Magic like this happens every game. It is a rare occurrence when Chet (Tecmo GOAT) disapproves and approves of the same play.

@DrFrolf @Leonardite @sonofpatbeach @red98sethuthut @averagetsbplayer @segathonsov @Beef Juice 

• DFM changed the title to North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experiece
5 hours ago, davefmurray said:

There is a reason everyone wants Dave F'n Murray in their Burning Mort tribe. Magic like this happens every game. It is a rare occurrence when Chet (Tecmo GOAT) disapproves and approves of the same play.

@DrFrolf @Leonardite @sonofpatbeach @red98sethuthut @averagetsbplayer @segathonsov @Beef Juice 

How many of these hidden cameras did you have?  Can I use Venmo to pay the blackmail?

• DFM changed the title to North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I may have lost my TSB cart when I was up there. If anyone has one with "IRONSIDE" written on the back of it in sharpie let me know and we can have an exchange next time we meet.

Edited by Beef Juice

20 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

I think I may have lost my TSB cart when I was up there. If anyone has one with "IRONSIDE" written on the back of it in sharpie let me know and we can have an exchange next time we meet.

I will check my Burning Mort Box O' Shit this weekend. One tub of junk is at my house.

However, it is entirely possible that it is still at the Conjurer's Dreamland, because I still have a tote of shit and two tube TVs under a tarp at the sacred grounds. 

It is also possible that it will never be found again, because it was Burning Mort after all. 

• 3 months later...

Initially thought it was the Grand Conjurer's dark yellow magic, but now I think it's  @ImFlo soul trying to ascend to heaven but due to all the urine on his grave he never made it.  

@Leonardite go harvest Flo's Frozen soul and we can use it as holy water next Burning Mort....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 1:24 PM, segathonsov said:

Initially thought it was the Grand Conjurer's dark yellow magic, but now I think it's  @ImFlo soul trying to ascend to heaven but due to all the urine on his grave he never made it.  

@Leonardite go harvest Flo's Frozen soul and we can use it as holy water next Burning Mort....

Had to make a rash decision based on the discovery of @segathonsov.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263534425376