MLB THE SHOW 16

lightninglarry

Anyone else picking this game up tomorrow?

If they can patch together the online choppiness, this game will be amazing.  love the diamond dynasty/market place mode.  RTTS is pretty cool, but gets boring playing solo the whole time.  Flashback players should make it interesting this season.

Canesrforeal2 is my psn tag.

Never played it online, but would like to get into it if others on here will play.

• 1 month later...

did you ever get it rob.  I tried online for the first time this week.  3-2 so far.  FIrst ever game i got "regulated" definitely was not in the same ball park in terms of skill of that guy.  Still fun though, and the lag i did not notice at all.  I did notice my lack of discipline at the plate :(

anyone else play this online, give this noob some games

12 hours ago, lightninglarry said:

did you ever get it rob.  I tried online for the first time this week.  3-2 so far.  FIrst ever game i got "regulated" definitely was not in the same ball park in terms of skill of that guy.  Still fun though, and the lag i did not notice at all.  I did notice my lack of discipline at the plate :(

anyone else play this online, give this noob some games

I actually let my PS+ expire and I haven't renewed it yet.  So not playing anything online PS4 right now, and I don't have MLB the Show.  I'll let you know if I pick it up for sure!

• 2 weeks later...