Sign in to follow this  
toolie

1975 Returning Owners Thread

It's that time of year!  Please post here your intention to return or to not return for the next season (1975).  If you are interested in joining for next season you may also post that here as well.  We'll do the team shuffle later.

BAL - GoNickMontana

MIA - Kamphuna8

BUF - hoffnasty9

JETS - Neerrm

NE - Dukesta

PIT - WarMachine

HOU - SuicideKing

CIN - DT

CLE - Regulator

DEN - Prime

KC - rob22u2

OAK - Ryan11p

SD - natten

DAL - jesus

GIA - MattyD

WAS - TSBGOD

SL - diaz

PHI - JEvans

DET - Ziur

GB - LuckyTool

CHI - bradbears

MIN - drake

SF - rmm

NO - Nos

ATL - discdolo

RAMS - bighock

On Deck

joeygats

rico33

Current vacancies: 3

Edited by toolie

Was seriously going to drop as I have too many on my plate right now BUT, regulator joined back. I was so pumped to play him twice a season before he dropped out. I'll stay if you can manage putting me and him in the same division. (Perhaps move him to the Jets?)

3 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

Was seriously going to drop as I have too many on my plate right now BUT, regulator joined back. I was so pumped to play him twice a season before he dropped out. I'll stay if you can manage putting me and him in the same division. (Perhaps move him to the Jets?)

So I'm not enough for you anymore Kamp? If Reg is coming in as the Jets I'd like to stay with Baltimore.

23 minutes ago, gonickmontana said:
1 minute ago, gonickmontana said:

I thought everyone liked butt stuff? No?

So I'm not enough for you anymore Kamp? If Reg is coming in as the Jets I'd like to stay with Baltimore.

It was a Gannonball Run reference boglinn

Def returning.. u know i dont believe in return threads.. Prime is returning and would like Falcons so he can have em. Ill ask for Jets if thats cool with Reg.. otherwise dont matter what team

Excellent.  Natten has changed his mind and will not return next season.  We will look to find three owners to join for next season.  Any vacancies will start the season as dummy teams.

Kyle N, (console, not yet fully online player) interested because I told him to... lol

Kyle is a Broncos fan.

I don't care much for AFC East teams.. but other wise can make it work.

Kyle and I (noonan) are a package deal, we are both IN, or both OUT. We want to help the online community, but have a lot of personal committments, forming up Iowa Tecmo 3 tournament, that we hope we can provide value to HSRL.