Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toolie

New Browns Owner is...

6 posts in this topic

...Regulator088.  The Browns are not playoff eligible in 1974.  Hit up Reg to get your game with the Browns in.  Welcome back!

I'll be available all tonight for my games left over. Thank Matt for inviting me back, glad to be back

1 hour ago, regulator088 said:

I'll be available all tonight for my games left over. Thank Matt for inviting me back, glad to be back

We have a game sir and tonight works great for me...what is best way to find you?  Nobody uses AIM anymore and most are on discord now for communication

Edited by War Machine

OK, so I have not been invited to any channels on discord. I have it on my phone and readily available... if I can get the simple instructions on how to join a channel with access to the people in this league, that would be a great source of communication for me. Thanks!

42 minutes ago, regulator088 said:

OK, so I have not been invited to any channels on discord. I have it on my phone and readily available... if I can get the simple instructions on how to join a channel with access to the people in this league, that would be a great source of communication for me. Thanks!

use this link.  Should get you in.  https://discord.gg/0bTEaH3dmy3Dzsgq