Rocket League

rmm1976

Does anyone here play?  I picked it up on sale on PSN this week for $11.99

At first I found it really difficult, but after about an hour I started getting the controls down and scored some goals.  I can see how people say the game is addicting as %$#  

It's kind of like a soccer/hockey game but with CARS instead of players.  Pretty fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it worth getting a  playstation for?  Have heard good things. I like quick games.

Have not upgraded since ps2.  But PlayStation Vue just came to MN where I can cut my directv bill out which was over $100 as well.  

You can get PlayStation Vue on the Amazon fire stick as well, but I dont need to mention that to the wife, and the Vue may be the trojan horse that gets me a new video game system in the house.

8 hours ago, segathonsov said:

Is it worth getting a  playstation for?  Have heard good things. I like quick games.

Have not upgraded since ps2.  But PlayStation Vue just came to MN where I can cut my directv bill out which was over $100 as well.  

You can get PlayStation Vue on the Amazon fire stick as well, but I dont need to mention that to the wife, and the Vue may be the trojan horse that gets me a new video game system in the house.

I don't have PlayStation Vue so can't comment on that.

Rocket League is fun but not worth getting a PS4 for (although some exclusives like The Last of Us and Bloodborne ARE worth getting one!)...  There's actually a PC version of Rocket League as well.

• 2 months later...
On 3/24/2016 at 11:37 AM, segathonsov said:

I've finally started playing this recently and I'm hooked.  My PSN is Karl_Hungus_33 is anybody wants to party up.  Like Tecmo, it's easy to play but really hard to master.

I saw this on ESPN today, some pretty cool goals.  Those aerials are so hard, but these guys make it look easy.

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/16006173/the-rocket-league-european-championship-group-stage-highlights

Edited by moulds33

1 hour ago, moulds33 said:

I've finally started playing this recently and I'm hooked.  My PSN is Karl_Hungus_33 is anybody wants to party up.  Like Tecmo, it's easy to play but really hard to master.

I saw this on ESPN today, some pretty cool goals.  Those aerials are so hard, but these guys make it look easy.

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/16006173/the-rocket-league-european-championship-group-stage-highlights

Once I get my PS+ again I'll hit you up for some Rocket League :)