Tecmo Madison "The Mecca of Tecmo Super Bowl" - A Retrospective

Tecmo Psycho

I was just talking to Isaiah about this (his 2009 Madison video) the other day.  He still produces (films and edits) video all the time and actually works for a local news station as photojournalist.  He has a cool job.

Anyways, he was saying he looks back at that video now and knows he could do a much better job now.  oh well, I think he did a kick ass job basing the whole film around the "interview".  and I think the video did it's job.

I love that part of the interview where Josh is talking about taking the tournament to Vegas...."just garbage...just garbage..." lol.

that game where I was playing NE vs IND, I was SO PISSED that the dude called that matchup!  I even looked him in the eye and said, "you're fucking kidding me, right?"  nope.  well, that's why I was so PUMPED when I scored that TD with Mosi.  Mosi had recently died, and his TSB form couldn't be stopped.  lol

that is me reaching out to fist bump Mort's brother (who was spying on me - taking notes for Mort), who reluctantly bumped me back.

Edited by buck

2 hours ago, buck said:

I was just talking to Isaiah about this (his 2009 Madison video) the other day.  He still produces (films and edits) video all the time and actually works for a local news station as photojournalist.  He has a cool job.

Anyways, he was saying he looks back at that video now and knows he could do a much better job now.  oh well, I think he did a kick ass job basing the whole film around the "interview".  and I think the video did it's job.

I love that part of the interview where Josh is talking about taking the tournament to Vegas...."just garbage...just garbage..." lol.

that game where I was playing NE vs IND, I was SO PISSED that the dude called that matchup!  I even looked him in the eye and said, "you're fucking kidding me, right?"  nope.  well, that's why I was so PUMPED when I scored that TD with Mosi.  Mosi had recently died, and his TSB form couldn't be stopped.  lol

that is me reaching out to fist bump Mort's brother (who was spying on me - taking notes for Mort), who reluctantly bumped me back.

pissed.jpg.4d610a35208f3850abe462ab3da2f

Lol's Uhhh I didn't even know what team Mort was in the championship game ( Louis you idiot I'm the jets ) let alone how to take tecmo notes