HELP!!! NESTCL95.EXE

Nestcl95.exe, which is the version of nesticle that is needed to play tecmo super bowl online, simply will not work for me. I double click on it and my screen goes black for a second, then returns to normal. Nothing loads.

I've downloaded that version of nesticle from a few sites and they are all the same, and do not work for me. My computer is a gateway from 2000, and is Windows ME. Can anyone help me????? please!!

quick tip: ZZ-Omega

Have u tried using a Fac-D simulator to get aroundthe windows kernels?

Fac-D and Fac-N are two diff. versions. If u need help with the service packs of win 95 try this:

go to start ---run ---- mscons_exe ---- regedit (in hex or binary) ---- go to registry entry for nesticles ---- delete key sub value 454.

hope this helps man. Take it to the next level and join us on the club. I'm 13-3 so far. two of three losses by 2points, by CPU assist. Usually I blow out opponents out of the water. By the way, I'm the best....THE BEST. Welcometo my domain my good friend. Good luck: You'll need it against me just like everyone else except the underworld dons. And even he gives me suzerainty.

Take it to the next level