Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheRaja

TFO taking Applications for our Fantasy Fantasy Football!

3 posts in this topic

8141215.png?601

TFO IS NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR FANTASY FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!
Due by 2/9/2016!!!

TFO (the Tecmo Fantasy Owners) are offering everyone the chance to play with a Fantasy Football System like FanDual/DraftKings!!!

Tecmo Super Bowl Fantasy Football?!?! SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Have you ever wanted to play Fantasy Football for a Fictional Football League? WELL NOW YOU CAN! TFO Season 4 Starts NEXT WEEK and our 2016 team rosters are full but we want to offer a way for our fans to also participate in the upcoming SEASON OF ODIN and so we are inviting EVERYONE to play in our Fantasy Fantasy Football League (its like FanDual, each week you select your own custom TFO team).

If interested check out our Fantasy Website (http://tfofootball.weebly.com/fantasy.html) and if you want to play join our TFO Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/921709987848652/) and leave a message asking to join our TFO Fantasy Football League!!!!

You will need Excel to participate (or an equivalent program)!

Registration is over on Monday 2/8/2016 and our first rosters are due 2/9/2016. I will be sending the Roster Forms this Monday to those interested in playing.

TFO 2016 Season goes from Feb 2016 all the way into July 2016!!!! 17 Weeks of 8-bit ACTION!!!!!

If you have questions let me know :)

TheRaja

TFO C.O.O.
(What is TFO: http://tfofootball.weebly.com/what-is-tfo.html)

Here is an example of the form we will use for TFO-FF 2016 incase someone is wondering how it will work:

1077004_orig.png

We have begun our season so we will not be taking any more players. We got 14 this season which is up from last season. Thanks to everyone who decided to play :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By The Ultimate Weapon
      I wanted to put this in a seperate thread in case anyone missed it and so it could be pinned as a tournament.

Below are the details of our Northeast Ohio Tecmo Meetup:

Who: First 16 guys to respond
      What: Tecmo Super Bowl
      When: Sat, May 6th, 12-5pm
      Where: Italian Garden Restaurant 10511 Main Street, Mantua, OH 44255

Cost: $20

Payouts with 16 participants:
      1st: $160
      2nd: $80
      3rd: $40
      4th: $20

Confirmed participants:
      01. Ryan M.
      02. Chris H.
      03. Jason A.
      04. Cliff P.
      05. Steve R.
      06. Clarence J.
      07. John C.
      08. Jon R.
      09. Louis B.
      10. Francis B.
      11. Tom J.

Please let me know if you are able to bring any of the following:
      -TVs
      -NES Systems
      -NES Controllers
      -Tecmo Super Bowl Carts
      -Extension cords
      -Power Strips

If if you are able to bring any of the above items, please come 30-45 minutes early to help setup.
      Format will be informal, decided the day of the event and depend on number of participants and systems available.

We guarantee the following: 
      - At least 4 rounds of preliminary seeding where players with like records face off each round
      - A single or double elimination bracket where teams will be drafted based on seeding
      - (SF, GIA, BUF, HOU excluded from the draft)
      - If you win in the bracket round you can keep your team or swap teams with your opponent
      - Payouts to the top 4 finishers ($160. $80, $40, $20 if we get 16 guys)

This format allows everyone to play a lot of meaningful games and is extremely fair and laid back

If time permits, we will also have a single or double elimination NFL Blitz 2000 side tournament on N64.

Participants are welcome and encouraged to order from the menu and BYOB. I have eaten there a number of times and everything is great - the dough is homemade every day and they make awesome pizza (I also love the JoJos) below is a link to the menu. Hope to see you there!

https://www.orderstart.com/mobile/italiangarden#menuPage
    • By The Ultimate Weapon
      When I was at the Detroit Kumite tournament last weekend, a number of players from the Cleveland area who I had never met before attended as well and we all had a great time!  Many of these guys already get together a few times a year to play casual Tecmo Super Bowl at various venues.     I collected emails and some cell phone numbers for players that wanted to provide one.  This post is to see who would be interested in getting together potentially quarterly to play Tecmo Super Bowl and perhaps consider doing a Fantasy Football League in the fall for anyone who enjoys both Tecmo and Fantasy Football and lives in or near Northeast Ohio.   If this is something that interests you, please message me and provide your email address and cell phone number, as I will be creating a text distribution group in addition to the email distribution list once we finalize the initial details.  If you could also let me know ideas for places to meet, how many systems, cartridges, controllers and TVs you would be willing to share with the group, that would also be helpful.   The idea is to simply get a group of great guys together semi regularly who enjoy both Tecmo Super Bowl and NFL football.   Thanks in advance for your consideration.  More to follow after I collect everyone's thoughts and responses.
    • By Fernando 49

View File TSB3 NFL 2016
      FEBRUARY 17, 2017.
      THE FINAL VERSION OF THIS ROM IS HERE

Accurate rosters Attributes according to the 2016 Season PRO BOWL 2016 Rosters and uniforms 2016 NFL RECORDS New FA Values (Thanx to DRUNKEN HONKEY)  

Super Bowl LI Season 2016 is here with TECMO SUPER BOWL 3.
      Changes over the league have happened and now the season kickoff is real.

First of all Thanx to Drunken Honkey for all his advices, and help without you man this couldn't be possible.
      The TSB3 Bible.
      Tons of people that developed TSB3 Roms before.
      Pro Football Reference
      Bleacher Report
      ESPN
      NFL.COM
      Over the Cap

The valuable information helped me to create the ROM, ttrying to be very accurate in attributes.
      Remember I'm not good at graphics, I do my best but I still suck...

Fine. The game itself.
      30 Teams as you know, hope a 32 version arrives sometime soon because there's people working in this so difficult task, but in the meantime we have this.
      The ROM contains every original team in TSB3 except for the Oilers. The Ravens are instead.
      A complementary ROM will come in a few days with the Titans and Texans, removing Ravens and Browns.

Features:
      Real uniforms, including cut scenes. Attributes completely customized for every player. Rosters updated to September 08, 2016. Free Agency Points according to the salary of each player. (This means that you could have a very good player, but his FAP value is low). Playbooks customized for maximize the attributes of the offenses. Offensive schemes designed for obtain the best of the players. Defensive schemes according to real. 2015 Pro Bowl rosters and unifors (the uniforms shouldn´t take so serious). Real Free Agents in the pool. (Mark Sanchez is here because I suppose that Romo will be back, not for much; so he is in the Cowboys roster, and Prescott will be starter, so if you want to have Sanchez, go for him in the Free Agency). Complete new Hidden Players took from the 1966, 1976, 1986 and 1996 drafts. I took the best I could from every position from these 4 drafts.  
      Just enjoy it and let me know anything you notice.
      Be happy...
      FOOTBALL IS BACK!
      Submitter Fernando 49 Submitted 09/08/2016 Category SNES  
    • By Fernando 49
      FEBRUARY 17, 2017.
      THE FINAL VERSION OF THIS ROM IS HERE

Accurate rosters Attributes according to the 2016 Season PRO BOWL 2016 Rosters and uniforms 2016 NFL RECORDS New FA Values (Thanx to DRUNKEN HONKEY)  

Super Bowl LI Season 2016 is here with TECMO SUPER BOWL 3.
      Changes over the league have happened and now the season kickoff is real.

First of all Thanx to Drunken Honkey for all his advices, and help without you man this couldn't be possible.
      The TSB3 Bible.
      Tons of people that developed TSB3 Roms before.
      Pro Football Reference
      Bleacher Report
      ESPN
      NFL.COM
      Over the Cap

The valuable information helped me to create the ROM, ttrying to be very accurate in attributes.
      Remember I'm not good at graphics, I do my best but I still suck...

Fine. The game itself.
      30 Teams as you know, hope a 32 version arrives sometime soon because there's people working in this so difficult task, but in the meantime we have this.
      The ROM contains every original team in TSB3 except for the Oilers. The Ravens are instead.
      A complementary ROM will come in a few days with the Titans and Texans, removing Ravens and Browns.

Features:
      Real uniforms, including cut scenes. Attributes completely customized for every player. Rosters updated to September 08, 2016. Free Agency Points according to the salary of each player. (This means that you could have a very good player, but his FAP value is low). Playbooks customized for maximize the attributes of the offenses. Offensive schemes designed for obtain the best of the players. Defensive schemes according to real. 2015 Pro Bowl rosters and unifors (the uniforms shouldn´t take so serious). Real Free Agents in the pool. (Mark Sanchez is here because I suppose that Romo will be back, not for much; so he is in the Cowboys roster, and Prescott will be starter, so if you want to have Sanchez, go for him in the Free Agency). Complete new Hidden Players took from the 1966, 1976, 1986 and 1996 drafts. I took the best I could from every position from these 4 drafts.  
      Just enjoy it and let me know anything you notice.
      Be happy...
      FOOTBALL IS BACK!
    • By Baron von Lector
      Super Mario 2016
      View File This is Super Mario Bros. 2016!

In short, this is a graphically enhanced version of the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES.  Using Tile Layer Pro, I swapped out most of SMB's sprites with those found in Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3.  Those that I didn't swap, I modified to give them more of a SMB2/3 feel.

No gameplay was modified, as this is strictly a cosmetic update.  In fact, the only time I used a hex editor was when I changed the date on the title screen from 1985 to 2016.  Nothing more.

Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 12/01/2016 Category NES