Tecmo Madison XII: The beer swap thread

Knobbe

Fantasy Factory won the hotly contested beer bracket last year - most definitely good stuff. If you make it out to Karben4, you might be able to score a shirt featuring the sweet logo

Ale Asylum's newish Winter IPA is Velveteen Habit and it's garnered a lot of fans. I fear it might have permanently replaced my favorite Ballistic on their brewing schedule.  

1 hour ago, PunkyQB said:

Fantasy Factory won the hotly contested beer bracket last year - most definitely good stuff. If you make it out to Karben4, you might be able to score a shirt featuring the sweet logo

Ale Asylum's newish Winter IPA is Velveteen Habit and it's garnered a lot of fans. I fear it might have permanently replaced my favorite Ballistic on their brewing schedule.  

The Velveteen is terrific. Highly recommended if you stop by AA. Would be sad to lose Ballistic. That was one of my faves.

Just stocked up on stuff to bring. I tried to not grab all IPA.  Got stuff from Millstream, Exile, Toppling Goliath, Bent River, and Peace Tree. I don't think any of them get too far out of Iowa so I hope they're new for most of you.

Last minute pickups:

A few Great Lakes (Cleveland), Columbus Pale Ale (Columbus, duh), Thirsty Dog (Akron), Four String (Columbus), North High (Columbus) and Jackie O's (Athens).

...I'm forgetting there's a tournament, aren't I?

beer swap2.jpg

Edited by kevincabarello