Tecmo Madison XII: The beer swap thread

Knobbe

On 2/18/2016 at 11:52 PM, sonofpatbeach said:

If Fantasy Factory is on tap at Badger Bowl, the Plaza, or whichever bar you're at, make sure to order one. The premier Madison IPA at the moment. Also the best bottle packaging ever.

If anyone is looking to kill time and/or drink beers upon arrival at the airport, the city of Madison is happy to offer you a microbrewery outpost in the actual airport, then a better microbrewery itself within a mile of the airport. Very good beer/ambiance here: http://aleasylum.com/aboutus-info/aboutus-location/

I didn't even see your post until now, but that's what I was drinking at the Plaza.  Good stuff!

On 2/20/2016 at 6:32 PM, Beef Juice said:

We're swapping at the Badge fools.

man i totally missed out on this thread update. At least I got hooked up with JimSocks and North Dakota and Flo

51 minutes ago, Knobbe said:

man i totally missed out on this thread update. At least I got hooked up with JimSocks and North Dakota and Flo

Seems like we had about half at the Badger Bowl, and half back at Jim Socks room. Glad I was able to stop in and see you guys there. Cracked one of them open yesterday, and can't wait to tackle the rest.

10 minutes ago, RetroNathan said:

Seems like we had about half at the Badger Bowl, and half back at Jim Socks room. Glad I was able to stop in and see you guys there. Cracked one of them open yesterday, and can't wait to tackle the rest.

Ah how did I forget Nathan! #BadgerBowlCod

Thanks again to everyone for the trade offs! Beef, Knobbe, ND crew, Moulds, Flo and everyone else who swapped me a few samples. It was a great time for about 30 minutes till we were told to settle down by hotel authorities. I guess a dozen drunken tecmoers swapping beers and stories in a small room can get a little rowdy. Small price to pay for weeks of drinkable pleasure. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg