Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

2 minutes ago, bruddog said:

If it doesn't work correctly then the tap display doesn't work correctly. I pasted the tap display code onto the rom....

You walked right into that one...

I am saying ever....u didn't have the tap tester long time ago did you or did you always have it and now sharing?  I hope you are not saying you do not think there are no turboUERS

2 minutes ago, manyo360 said:

not defending myself, just pointing out your hypocrisy...... reading skillz, homez

From the beginning you have been defending yourself HOMIE. Hence you want the NSVS looked at. Can you comprehend? Gametime BITCHES. Drops the MIC and walks away.....

Edited by TSBGOD

2 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

From the beginning you have been defending yourself HOMIE. Hence you want the NSVS looked at. Can you comprehend? Gametime BITCHES.

go back and read this thread homez......... you and ryan giving each other reacharounds the first few pages, only post i had was the popcorn gif while i let yall have enuf rope for me to hang yall later........ so "from the beginning"?  NOPE.

Here is my opinion....... not that it means much:

The talk of guys using turbo is extremely common regardless of what some guys think. I have no doubt that turbo users are in this league along with any other league. I do believe that Ryan doesn't  pull these accusations out of thin air, all rumors start somewhere and in most cases come from elements of truth. Now it is possible that Ryan has heard through personal conversations that certain guys turbo and he has to balls to call a guy out for potentially cheating while others that share the same thoughts say nothing for whatever reason. I am by no means accusing anyone of turboing but I do think its more common than some think. We all have felt cheated at some point when we lose in a way we have never lost before and our initial reaction is "he's cheating" especially when it involves tapping.  What exactly is considered cheating in Tecmo? Some think using any other controller except an NES controller is cheating, others think condition checker is cheating and some even think constant timed JJs are cheating/cheap but nothing is going to stop guys from trying to get every advantage they can to win. I love playing Tecmo but I won't ever cheat my opponent or the Tecmo community for a few extra wins.  Ultimately this topic will never end. Some guys online will play "Big Shit" and claim this or deny that and hide behind the keyboard. Such is the case alot in the mad world of online Tecmo.

Feel free to bash me on my comments, I could really careless, but don't be blind to possibility that some of these accusations could ring true of some Tecmo players.

17 hours ago, suicideking81 said:

Here is my opinion....... not that it means much:

The talk of guys using turbo is extremely common regardless of what some guys think. I have no doubt that turbo users are in this league along with any other league. I do believe that Ryan doesn't  pull these accusations out of thin air, all rumors start somewhere and in most cases come from elements of truth. Now it is possible that Ryan has heard through personal conversations that certain guys turbo and he has to balls to call a guy out for potentially cheating while others that share the same thoughts say nothing for whatever reason. I am by no means accusing anyone of turboing but I do think its more common than some think. We all have felt cheated at some point when we lose in a way we have never lost before and our initial reaction is "he's cheating" especially when it involves tapping.  What exactly is considered cheating in Tecmo? Some think using any other controller except an NES controller is cheating, others think condition checker is cheating and some even think constant timed JJs are cheating/cheap but nothing is going to stop guys from trying to get every advantage they can to win. I love playing Tecmo but I won't ever cheat my opponent or the Tecmo community for a few extra wins.  Ultimately this topic will never end. Some guys online will play "Big Shit" and claim this or deny that and hide behind the keyboard. Such is the case alot in the mad world of online Tecmo.

Feel free to bash me on my comments, I could really careless, but don't be blind to possibility that some of these accusations could ring true of some Tecmo players.

!!!!

Yuck, I want that 15 minutes of my life back.

Just seems to me that you need some hard evidence before you put somebody on blast and waste Brud's time on a witch hunt.  Maybe send him the files first to check before you call a guy a cheat on the boards?  I actually get along with everybody in this thread so I'm not trying to take sides here, just trying to be a voice of reason.  Eating your own young doesn't help anybody.  If you think about it, we're all on the same team of trying to keep this game alive.  Nobody knows how frustating it is to get out tapped more than me, but assuming the other guy is a cheater by default isn't the answer. (unless it's Kamp #TurboHunaForever)

Some days I miss online, this is not one of those days.