Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

i think a full trial is in order, for the good of the league and my honor........ and ryan should explain in detail where and when i out-tapped him, which games, etc, which he is refusing to do thus far...... and compile his comparative online/live testimonies from his sewing circle, etc...... and all available means should be used to investigate this issue (get the tapping numbers from those games!).......... then and only then will i defend myself, which I will do successfully to an overwhelming degree, i predict....... and after a league vote is put on this issue, including at least 20 league members voting, then I will accept their verdict AND THEN AND ONLY THEN will I submit to a tap-off in madison.

this is the only fair path for myself, and if it doesnt happen then i guess its no great loss for me to quit this bitch anyway.

people shouldn't be allowed to make easy accusations and everyone just ignores it / dismisses it....... take a stance, pussies.

7 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

Yes I am among few that will call ppl out, good observation Gonick, and I just when thought you were a complete waste you surprise me.

I'm saying your accusations are a cancer on the Tecmo community. Keep crying wolf though, you might finally get it right one of these days.

i'd also like to submit to THE MOTHERFUCKING COURT, that i did not win a single tap in the playoffs of HSTL when I won the title a few seasons ago...... hell, dolo beat me even, which we usually go back and forth........ all those are on NSVs and on youtube....... and for some reason, you think i turboed during our regular season HSRL game you post there (when i absolutely spanked you, btw, even w/o csonka), whereas i never won a single tap in a tight battle vs. kamp in the playoffs of that same season, and you just gotta wonder when you realize how crazy you really are.

I bet the days of manyo outtaping Carnage are over all I need to say, and man gonick talks a lot for a guy who exposed him and looks shitty in most ppls eyes

Edited by Ryan11p

for those who think this is just a dispute between me and ryan, and we shouldnt be spoiling your precious tecmo experience with this conflagration on the boards or on discord...... BULLSHIT.

we shouldn't let ryan or anyone else cast such accusations around without others speaking up (thx kamp), and if anyone needs a tecmo lawyer just let me know i'll represent you with an open mind and take it to these small-minded bastards, and at the very least give you your day in court.

3 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

I bet the days of manyo outtaping Carnage are over all I need to say, and man gonick talks a lot for a guy who exposed him and looks shitty in most ppls eyes

haha, wow!  nice try, but nope, i'm gonna tap @3Scene O1f Carnage3's azz next time we square off.