Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

1 minute ago, Ryan11p said:

I have played manyo and watched him live vs guys who arent great tappers so, I know that tapping is not his thing

Well, I am sure Manyo will still win taps on the Tap hack LOL. TBC....................

Just now, bruddog said:

Weigh in on what aspect? 

How to prove turbo against guys that are doing it in ways that are hard to detect. I thought I remember you posting that it's very difficult to prove it, and one of the biggest tools used is nsvs. I'm sure the tap hack helps, especially in prevention like tsbgod said (and hope I start winning more taps like he did) and I ACTUALLY AGREE in that I want it on the Rom. I'm merely suggesting that even the tap hack can be turboed through if someone wants tries to be smart about it. Personally if someone wants to turbo vs me they are NF loser material and I feel sorry for them. 

2 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

How to prove turbo against guys that are doing it in ways that are hard to detect. I thought I remember you posting that it's very difficult to prove it, and one of the biggest tools used is nsvs. I'm sure the tap hack helps, especially in prevention like tsbgod said (and hope I start winning more taps like he did) and I ACTUALLY AGREE in that I want it on the Rom. I'm merely suggesting that even the tap hack can be turboed through if someone wants tries to be smart about it. Personally if someone wants to turbo vs me they are NF loser material and I feel sorry for them. 

Agreed 100%. I do not need a NSV, all i need is knowing i never won a tap vs a guy in nmy life and all of a sudden I am winning a few taps vs that person. Does not take being Sherlock Holmes. :)

Everyone jumps on ppl and gain up and all they say is evidence and proof, but from my perspective what more possible proof could you have? Like with manyo online outtaps me, carnage and diaz among others but live doesnt tap at that level. Thats pretty clear

Everyone jumps on ppl and gain up and all they say is evidence and proof, but from my perspective what more possible proof could you have? Like with manyo online outtaps me, carnage and diaz among others but live doesnt tap at that level. Thats pretty clear

I said a head to head battle with MANYO and RYAN on the tap hack and see who wins more taps!  Since Ryan losing to him on regular roms online .   UFC style...LETS GET IT ON!

Yes people can still turbo. It will be a little more difficult now.

There are a number of variables that factor in online (what controller you are using, your deadzone settings, lag). 

All that being said I think the positives of having it outweight any negatives. 

1 minute ago, bruddog said:

There are a number of variables that factor in online (what controller you are using, your deadzone settings, lag). 

AGREE. Not saying tap hack shouldn't be utilized @TSBGOD

1 minute ago, bruddog said:

That is all that matters to me. Better than not doing it. Common sense really for any league. nOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF RIGHT?   guys? tHERE ARE ATLEAST 5 IN THIS LEAGUE THAT TURBO, so this should be real fun this season if we have it :)

The various tap tester roms give people feedback and a way to experiment. Hopefully he doesn't mind but player told me he hit 70 while practicing on the 4 second tap tester rom.  

70 =~17.5 taps

So I wouldn't be surprised to see people improve either. 

From my understanding D.T. won the pnw and was among the best tappers there, D.T. is a personal friend and again tapping is not one of his strengths but yet he goes out to the pnw and beats all those guys, but online those same guys outtap guys I know can tap its simple dt being a strong tapper at the pnw guys says to me that in reality some of those guys are ? I know DT is legit and isnt a great tapper

Ill do whatever, what we should do, is do it live at madison and video tape it, if manyo is for real he shouldn't have a problem with outtapping me live in person on video

From my understanding D.T. won the pnw and was among the best tappers there, D.T. is a personal friend and again tapping is not one of his strengths but yet he goes out to the pnw and beats all those guys, but online those same guys outtap guys I know can tap its simple dt being a strong tapper at the pnw guys says to me that in reality some of those guys are ? I know DT is legit and isnt a great tapper

How does this show Manyo outtaps guys online that he doesn't live?

I have played manyo live and he didnt outtap me, and online he does, DT outtaps manyo live, I outtap dt all the time live and online, manyo outtaps me online 

14 minutes ago, TimBone said:

What does this Tap Tester Hack actually do when put into the ROM?

Gives a running tally of each players tap count at top of screen under each players name.

I've only played 7-8 games with it and average taps range from about 7 to 11. Though I haven't played an uber tapper yet.

I'm surprised to hear he portals you online. If I recall I had won some taps vs you earlier in your online career but I can't remember the last time I got you. I chalk it up to you improving your taps not turbo. When did Manyo outtap you? Share the nsvs and maybe brudd will investigate

Its super simple manyo and I can get with brud friday night before madison, matty d can be the camera man and if manyo can outtap me then hes for real, that should be enough proof to satisfy the masses. He is one among many I would love to see do this

Its super simple manyo and I can get with brud friday night before madison, matty d can be the camera man and if manyo can outtap me then hes for real, that should be enough proof to satisfy the masses. He is one among many I would love to see do this

I totally agree with this. If Manyo get sRyan online, obviously should get him live :). We know this will not happen though.

2 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

Well that all sounds fun and all but you're accusing Manyo of turboing online. Do you have the nsvs?

1 minute ago, kamphuna8 said:

Well that all sounds fun and all but you're accusing Manyo of turboing online. Do you have the nsvs?

Well do the math Craig...Manyo beats him online but will not beat him live..Exactly what he is accusing him of. I do not need to see NSVs, I take Ryan for his word. Why would he lie?