Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

I hope we are going to use this season. At least put up to vote. This should be league wide, no matter what. Makes it more fair. We are here for league to be fair, not the handful opf guys that have already been exposed in the Thunderdome tournament. I know 5 guys that already have been exposed. Please have this on the rom this season. TY

Well, that is for me to know who was exposed. They will expose themselves soon enough. This should not be up for debate, it should be a given. This is one of the things that drive people away. Turbo should never be allowed. This will put an end to the pretenders. You know who you are...no need to name names :)

16 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

Well, that is for me to know who was exposed. They will expose themselves soon enough. This should not be up for debate, it should be a given. This is one of the things that drive people away. Turbo should never be allowed. This will put an end to the pretenders. You know who you are...no need to name names :)

Thank you for adding substance to your accusations

2 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

No need for substance when you have tap hack :)

I'm actually enjoying the tap hack. What I don't enjoy is nebulous fear language. I get that for good to great tappers that are new to the scene, you're basically guilty until proven innocent. That is a great way to build the community. I'm just suggesting that due process be involved somehow. 

1 minute ago, kamphuna8 said:

I'm actually enjoying the tap hack. What I don't enjoy is nebulous fear language. I get that for good to great tappers that are new to the scene, you're basically guilty until proven innocent. That is a great way to build the community. I'm just suggesting that due process be involved somehow. 

Due process I agree with, once guilty, you are what you are :). Kamp..you and I have nothing to worry about lol.

4 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

Due process I agree with, once guilty, you are what you are :). Kamp..you and I have nothing to worry about lol.

Except that we do. We rely on there being a vibrant community with willing participants to be able to play tecmo against people rather than cpu. I think that where we were as a community just a short couple months ago should scare you much more than NFs who turbo.

4 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

Except that we do. We rely on there being a vibrant community with willing participants to be able to play tecmo against people rather than cpu. I think that where we were as a community just a short couple months ago should scare you much more than NFs who turbo.

Nothing scares me in Tecmo LOL, it is only Tecmo. I just do not like cheaters. If you turbo, you should be banned forever. That is how I look at it. I am not accusing anyone, just would like it to be on an even playing field. Is that so hard? Common sense here....

Edited by TSBGOD

1 hour ago, TSBGOD said:

I hope we are going to use this season. At least put up to vote. This should be league wide, no matter what. Makes it more fair. We are here for league to be fair, not the handful opf guys that have already been exposed in the Thunderdome tournament. I know 5 guys that already have been exposed. Please have this on the rom this season. TY

If you're so passionate about turbo exposure, why don't you get involved in it like gats did. And post all your games' nsvs. If there's turboers out there doing it smart, they're not doing it every time so as to be easily detectable. Start up a TIS Turbo Investigation Squad

Just now, kamphuna8 said:

If you're so passionate about turbo exposure, why don't you get involved in it like gats did. And post all your games' nsvs. If there's turboers out there doing it smart, they're not doing it every time so as to be easily detectable. Start up a TIS Turbo Investigation Squad

No need to do all that work when you have a tap hack. It gets exposed by itself without any work. No need to investigate, the evidence will always be there. Are you not paying attention, Craig? 

2 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

No need to do all that work when you have a tap hack. It gets exposed by itself without any work. No need to investigate, the evidence will always be there. Are you not paying attention, Craig? 

Unfortunately it is you. 

Have you thought about all the ways people can get all away with turbo? Do you really believe the tap hack solves all? I'm sure there are ways people can turbo and not be detected. What if they only set it to a level where they are in a tapping tier that beats many but not the best. There's a reason the gays squad went about it the way they did. Tap hack I think is a great tool. It is not the only thing required. 

Are you paying attention? Tap hack does not instantly solve all turbo problems. Don't kid yourself Mr common sense

Well the tap hack will solve 99%. If I have already found 5 without even trying, it works. This will put the turbo problem to bed. End of story. You may have not caught anyone, but I have and know of at least 5. I am not saying sooner or later someone will figure out how to get around it, but for now it is working for me. I have not won so many taps in my life this past week...LOL

GG

Edited by TSBGOD

6 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

It is not ROCKET SURGERY!

This is where we disagree. It's not so simple. Maybe brudd can weigh in. I trust his knowledge and expertise than I do mine own and yours. 

And no, I'm not saying don't add the hack. I'm just saying don't let the investigation end there. In some cases it should be enough . I doubt it's the end all be all. 

I like adding it solely because it shows another dimension to the battles I have with the tappers I battle pretty evenly with like Manyo. I just wish the display would stay up longer 

2 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

This is where we disagree. It's not so simple. Maybe brudd can weigh in. I trust his knowledge and expertise than I do mine own and yours. 

Weigh in on what aspect? 

2 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

And no, I'm not saying don't add the hack. I'm just saying don't let the investigation end there. In some cases it should be enough . I doubt it's the end all be all. 

I like adding it solely because it shows another dimension to the battles I have with the tappers I battle pretty evenly with like Manyo. I just wish the display would stay up longer 

I agree. All I was saying it is a must for all leagues and is working for me. I have won 10 to 20 taps this past week. I barely win 2 or 3 a week. I understand what you are saying Craig, but it will end with this tap hack, for a while at least. People will be exposed by the truck load. :)

3 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

I just cant wait to see manyo tap a 15 live in person at madison

:) EXACTLY... I already know the tappers, and some are npot what they are online at the LIVE tournaments. This is a fact, I did not make this stuff up LOL. For the record, Manyo is not one that has been exposed by me.....YET