Question about lurching

TheRook

I have posted onsite before but as I am still fairly new I think this is right place for this.  If this is not right place or there is another thread already about this that I missed then feel free to move this thread and politly let me know I was wrong

Mike singletary is the LILB or LB3.  He is very quick and can run up the middle for a fast tackle on RB or QB when it is run up the gut or faked that way.  Is using Mike Singletary or any LILB like this considered a lurch?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

I have posted onsite before but as I am still fairly new I think this is right place for this.  If this is not right place or there is another thread already about this that I missed then feel free to move this thread and politly let me know I was wrong

Mike singletary is the LILB or LB3.  He is very quick and can run up the middle for a fast tackle on RB or QB when it is run up the gut or faked that way.  Is using Mike Singletary or any LILB like this considered a lurch?

No; only DL "lurch" moves are considered lurching.