Sign in to follow this  
toolie

SirTed out, manyo in for Chiefs

Looking for an owner for the Chiefs, as SirTed got his HSRL soul reaped by his wife and family responsibilities.  He did try and stick it out but it turned out he has to step away.

Chiefs are at 2-3 and would be playoff eligible for the new owner, plus you get to control the HSRL unicorn, Larry Csonka!  Gee I wonder if there's anyone out there who would like a second chance at the Csonk and could represent the PNW for Ted...  This team even has Dennis Shaw!

Edited by toolie

1 minute ago, SirTed said:

Sorry to everyone, especially Toolie. 

This is a great league, and it really bums me out I had to bail. I look forward to being back someday soon. 

3 fingers katniss.jpg

18 hours ago, toolie said:

Looking for an owner for the Chiefs, as SirTed got his HSRL soul reaped by his wife and family responsibilities.  He did try and stick it out but it turned out he has to step away.

Chiefs are at 2-3 and would be playoff eligible for the new owner, plus you get to control the HSRL unicorn, Larry Csonka!  Gee I wonder if there's anyone out there who would like a second chance at the Csonk and could represent the PNW for Ted...  This team even has Dennis Shaw!

gtfo, just saw this...... are they still available?  cuz dennis shaw is my BOY!!