Definitive Stat Records w/ Verifications?

RealBonner

Hey guys. New to the forum but been playing Tecmo since I was very young. I have searched far and wide and asked several folks who stream TSB about this, but nobody has really been much help. Is there any officially-recognized repository for world records in TSB? In other words, someone plays a game, racks up a bunch of yards with Bo, and submits video for a WR.

I ask because I've seen a lot of screen caps and a lot of claims of ridiculous (1,700+) yard running games, but I can't seem to find an established database of statistical records as well as rules for each category.

Does such a thing exist? Is there a verified video for each of these WR's? Very curious, nobody seems to be able to give me a solid answer... Just a lot of bogus claims and screenshots where the person could've easily Photoshopped the screen or controlled both teams.

all World Records MUST be recorded live by tube TV, directly to VHS tape, and the tracking must be off a little.

and if you insist on a NES still life photograph, said photo must be from a film camera (with negatives) or taken by a Polaroid.

and media must be presented in real life to a member of the TSB crew.  no internet posts or camera screens or youtube'd emulators - unless the youtube is a video of the WR being played live by VHS tape on a tube TV, with 60 Hz interference lines present.

basically, it's impossible to get a WR these days.  those days are over.  

unless it's done live with 3 or more witnesses, and 3 witnesses for those witnesses.  

computers, digital image manipulation, and code knowledge, and emulators are just too powerful.

good night

Edited by buck

Don't forget cartridge must be opened and videoed before inserting into nintendo for proof that cart has not been re-programmed.  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:

major oversight on my part.  thanks, bruddog.  yeah, gonna need to get a polaroid of the pcb, with timestamp (paper calendar).

might need to get A.SHIMOJI in on this one.

Edited by buck