Saints Season -- Eric Martin MVP

Green Majik

Behind the arm (and feet) of John Fourcade, the Saints went 18-1. Fourcade's stats were pretty good. But not as good as Eric Martin's. I threw to him whenever I could. I just hadn't realized I threw to him that much. EM averaged 2.62 TDs per game.

post-9085-0-43159000-1447383730_thumb.pn

The Saints return game is always fun, thanks to Tunch Ilkin's invisible presence. This was the first time I can recall getting over a thousand KR yards with one player. 

post-9085-0-28612900-1447383919_thumb.pn

Ah yes. Then there was the sacking.

post-9085-0-81979300-1447383949_thumb.pn

Fourcade's stat sheet.

post-9085-0-18135400-1447383980_thumb.pn

*Stan Brock.

Sorry, but I did some time in west central PA, and Tunch calls the Steelers games. Totally owns it. Especially following Myron Cope. Tunch has great balance between objectivity and homerism. Good stuff.

**I guess he's the color guy for any of you anal retentive types..

Edited by brandonj47

Good call-out! I get Tunch and Stan swapped sometimes. Silly, but I think the fact they are loosely in the same tier of lower-mid teams with crummy offenses that hinders me from differentiating. 

My apologies, Stan, I love you!

Funny how I thought Fourcade's stats were impressive. Just finished a Brownie season and Bernie's sheet is gonna blow Fourcade's to the four corners.