Madison, WI - 02/20/16 - Tecmo XII: There's Something About Barry

sonofpatbeach

This is our year. The year of a rebellion!

Super 8 South will be the hotel of choice. Not only is it 9 miles CLOSER to the venue, it boasts a 3.5 star rating, up from the lowly 2.9 of the inhabitable Super 8 East.

Super 8 South is the highest quality Super 8 in the greater Madison area. Do not fool yourself.

Join the rebellion!

Champ is booked at Super 8 South.

Bruddog and davefmurray booked at Super 8 South.

I checked again this morning and got rooms @ $62/night. Use this link and randomly refresh - http://www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com/hotels/wisconsin/madison/super-8-madison-south/rooms-rates?hotel_id=03354&checkin_date=02%2F18%2F2016&checkout_date=02%2F21%2F2016&adults=2&children=0&rooms=1&brand_id=SE&rate_code=SR2&kayak&iata=00026946

The rebellion!

***Disclaimer: Bruddog has not fully committed. Currently working on it.

I was getting $64 for the super 8 and $67 for the clarion on Kayak

Can you link? I'll include that link for another option for those anti-Super 8. I can't find lower than $117 on Kayak using all the various sites.

We are taking the power back!

HEY MORT! HEY LOU!

Follow us to glory at Super 8 South!

Im down. Mort rarely plays tecmo these days but said he may make exception for the madison tournament. Mort literally moves every 3 months. He was in columbus ohio...the wind blew him to chicago. He may knock on ur door trying sell u discount on ur energy bill ( look out mynameisflo)

I proprose we run a $100 32 man side hotel tourney this year. We all travel to play the game we love. Why not? We could have cash prizes for most rushing and passing yards in a single game too. I'm no coward..random seeds.

Yeah, it will be nice for guys for whom the typical March date didn't work. I know that was the case for a handful of people, like Swagz up near Green Bay.

I talked to Swagz and he definitely appreciates the new timeframe. He's likely going to negotiate with the wife, hopefully we can bring him down with the rest of the R4E Crew this year.