Should be able to get:

David T vs Ryan11p  

SD 24 DET 14

Neil vs Kevin C    

SD 13 Den 7    

Erik J vs Josh H      @sonofpatbeach

Aaron T. vs Kyle N @noonan

Might need some help:

Dexter G(TheHairyFullMoon) vs Jason S (B.Jack(n u up)son)

Lucas S  vs Paul G(PrimeTime) 

@bruddog

Kyle (Saints) said he lost 14 - 17 against Aaron T (Packers)

3 hours ago, bruddog said:

A stab at the top 100 numerical power rankings for Tecmo XII. Best to think of this as a good guestimates.   

149398d740.png

I like to think i'm the only sub 100 power ranking player who has never missed a Tecmo Madison cut-off in his career.

4 hours ago, bruddog said:

A stab at the top 100 numerical power rankings for Tecmo XII. Best to think of this as a good guestimates.

Any plans to do a final power rankings with the last 3 or 4 tourneys combined?  Flo isn't #1 on your list, which renders this meaningless to me.

Some more trivia now that #TecmoXII is in the books. I'll post this over in the other "Tecmo Madison to End Its Run Thread" at some point too. Sadly, many of the great players who put up historical numbers below didn't manage to bring home the trophy (Toolie, Rikster, Skunker, Jay H, etc.) 
-----

1)    Most Final Fours: 

• Four: Chet (holzy11), Skunker, Sobhi
  • Three:  Peter K (moonwalk), Regulator, Josh (sonofpatbeach)
  • Two: Rikster, Jay H, Mort, Jimmy B, Troy H, Daboy

2) Most Consecutive Final Fours:

• Three: Sobhi (Tecmo II-IV), Regulator (VIII-X), Chet (VIII-X)

3)    Most Elite 8s:

• Seven: Chet
  • Six: Josh
  • Five: Skunker, Peter K
  • Four: Sobhi, Jay H, Mort
  • Three: Regulator, Rikster, Jimmy B

4) Most Consecutive Elite 8s:

• Four: Peter K (Tecmo I-IV).
  • During the "double elim Elite 8 era," only 5 players made back-to-back Elite 8s: Chet (3), Regulator (3), Coconuts (2), Skunker (2), and Josh (2).

5)    Most Sweet 16s:

• Eleven: Josh
  • Ten: Chet
  • Six: Skunker, Jay H, Mort, Rikster
  • Five: Peter K, Sobhi, Jimmy B, O’Dell, Orenga, Rollinger, Flo
  • Four: Toolie

6)    Most Consecutive Sweet 16s:

• Seven: Josh (Tecmos I-VII)

7) Clubs:

•  60-win club: Chet (63), Josh (60)
  • 40-win club: Skunker (49), Rikster (45), Mort (42), Peter K (40)
  • 30-win club: Sobhi (39), Orenga (38), Jay H (37), Flo (36), Regulator (35), Jimmy "Air" B (34) Toolie (33), O'Dell (33), Rico (33), Psycho (31), Buzzsaw (30).
  • 25-win club: Matt M (29), QB Browns (29), Troy H (28),  Adam Garbage (27), Bigmv54 (26), Louis B (25).
  • Most losses in tournament history:  Joe J. (22), QB Browns (22), and Johnny Tecmo (22)
Edited by sonofpatbeach

On 2/25/2016 at 3:38 PM, moulds33 said:

Will the rest of us ever get the story on why you guys do that or will it forever be a mystery?

We all serve at the pleasure of the Tecmo gods demanding our sacrifices, dictating our actions, and deciding our most important moments.

Thanks to everyone who played a role in putting this tournament on over the years!  It is a pleasure reading this and seeing respect being paid to The People's Champ, George.  Here are a few moments from last weekend that you may have missed:

1.  The People's Champ captivated a small audience with an enthusiastic speech about his upcoming armwrestling tournament.  With a victory, he would start his own trucking company and get custody of his son.

2.  While walking by a car occupied by three females, the Champ quipped, "I'm f#%#ing all three of you tonight!"  While these words were being spoken, a man was walking his four young daughters into the bowling alley.  The children's innocence lost, the man stated, "No you will not."

3.  While impressing the local crowd at Nig's Bar (Wisconsin Dells) with the sweater taken from his grandmother's closet, the Champ took to the dance floor where he proceeded to put both hands behind his head while grinding on every woman over the age of 42.  While Cam Newton dabs, the Champ prefers to do "The Swayze."

Not everyone drinks Scotch at 7:30 a.m., but those that do become legends.

Edited by Spring Break Vet

5 hours ago, sonofpatbeach said:

Surely you will burn in the Tecmo Inferno for that comment.

9 hours ago, duecethasa1nt said:

They are such fickle gods but we love to Hate them.

U better throw up 100 hail mary jj's or something. Laztlain is be known to howl at moon 2 woo the gods. 

7 hours ago, Spring Break Vet said:

Thanks to everyone who played a role in putting this tournament on over the years!  It is a pleasure reading this and seeing respect being paid to The People's Champ, George.

These numbers don't do George justice: http://www.tecmomadison.com/Competitors/?ID=1625

9 minutes ago, bruddog said:

I erred on a VERY IMPORTANT rom question that someone asked me..what is the probability of the panty shot. I think i said 33%. Its acutally 50%. In one halftime is the final scene and in another it comes before the kiss. 

80e891d735.png@moulds33 @gripsmoke @manyo360

love it!

14 minutes ago, bruddog said:

I erred on a VERY IMPORTANT rom question that someone asked me..what is the probability of the panty shot. I think i said 33%. Its acutally 50%. In one halftime is the final scene and in another it comes before the kiss. 

This is why he's the best folks!!!

2 hours ago, bruddog said:

yeah, coconuts, manyo and I asked, but then we recanted and asked not to know to keep the mystery alive. I guess it's too late now. It really felt like it was rarer than 50% but code don't lie.